Why is racism so common among gamers?

Why is racism so common among gamers?

Attached: msedge_oBvZK8eSRw.jpg (1200x675, 78.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXC8XqDzml0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Doktor, turn off my N-word inhibitors

It's not. It's just political extremists in tech attempting to foist their beliefs onto the public instead of letting the public decide things on their own. Leftism dies without censorship.

Fascists are like furfags, they worm the way into communities who don’t want them and infect them from within

Imagine how many hours of people saying nigger they uploaded to their AI in order to recognize the sound

Wouldnt it be easier to just make a word filter that a user can put in so they can censor what they dont like instead of letting a company decide what is good and what isnt?

I agree. Suppressing speech is Fascism.

>Doktor, turn off the women.

Attached: file.png (1536x2048, 2.73M)

83% of it is me.

free choice is terrorism, consumer

i know you're trolling, but how can someone be advocating for real time speech censorship and claim to be against fascism?

Lots of games have that, often by default, and pissbabies still complain about words hurting them. They desperately want to be nannied and have everyone else's toys taken away if they don't tow the line.

Gamers have higher average IQs

Tolerating intolerance is how fascism wins.

yikes sweaty, this is dangerously close to promoting 'free speech', which is an alt-right dogwhisle. you're not a racist transphobic antivaxx nazi are you? respond within 5 minutes or I'm calling the JIDF to kick in your door.

Competitive gaming is toxic because of the competitiveness. It's not about racism, or gender, or your mom. It's about anything that puts you down and hurts you.

Have you ever tried not saying the n word for a whole month, kinda like no nut november?

Because autism maybe

Racism comes from truths though. I mean, do you seriously believe that every thing said about races just came out of no where?

Sheltered white people (alternatively, Redditors) think racism just restricted to their neighborhoods so when they finally get an unfiltered view of other parts of the country/world they get all their fake mental breakdowns and adhd and autism and whatever the kikes tell them they have

fascists uses sneaky methods like pretending to care about liberal ideas like free speech and tolerance so they can take power and then dismantle those systems once they leave. its what you are doing right now.

They don't get it, I'm gonna find a way to harass these people no matter what. They might as well make it easy

oh, im doin that right now? whaaat?
hahaha

Society
youtube.com/watch?v=rXC8XqDzml0

Attached: 1620936429907.jpg (967x573, 84.68K)

The original analogy was women come in then chads then nongamers then sjws
At this rate you can say that about any group except fuckin boomers

Probably because everything revolves around niggers and jews in mainstream society

Attached: 68k0oh.jpg (503x500, 61.51K)

So people who support freedom of speech are potential fascists, and we must deny fascists freedom of speech. You understand that using this worldview you are basically justifying the ability to censor literally anyone? Anyone who wants to say something that disagrees with you might use freedom of speech as a defense and thus they are a fascist. You people are a joke.

>on/off
>not low/medium/high/ultra

because words dont effect me and it's just shit talking for a laugh or to see if the people that joined the server are going to be fucking obnoxious so i just do it until they leave

I laughed, so have some (You).

>dead by daylight has a swear filter run by ai
>filters words like garbage or trash
>can't turn it off
>censors other words that aren't swears
or
>overwatch has opt-out swear filter (3 levels)
>highest level is unfiltered
>still can get banned for swearing
i hate these faggots like you wouldnt believe

>sneaky methods
this is what you niggers actually believe

>white nationalism
do mutts really

The original Nazis were for freedom of speech, they were just against demoralization of Germans in their own German country.... These people are a joke, they're "educated" but dont know anything... The mainstream "right" has it's share of garbage too, but leftists are always typical.

Because we like getting a rise out of people, and back then calling someone a faggot was enough.
Now that it's not allowed, we know that they won't really won't like other words, like nigger.
It's not racism, it's just the shortcut to pissing you off, and we like that.

>its what you are doing right now.
Literally the definition of rent free lmao

>Accuse your enemies of what you yourself are doing
One of the oldest Jewish proverbs, I see you learned it well.

XD

I didn't even notice. Are Whites the only group not allowed to have countries?

It's always fighting White supremacy but never ever disproving it

Just stop being jewish.

racists are miserable people.
video games provide an escape for them.

Jarvis, remove my racism inhibitors.

Oh boy I am classified as a white nationalist because I was born in the eighties and have a better salary than most of these jewtubers and cakifornian twitter devs.

>Are Whites the only group not allowed to have countries?
Correct. Even when white countries are majority brown/black, they'll start invading white towns, then white houses, and finally, they'll just be allowed to kill whites off with extreme prejudice; and they'll justify it all because of "white supremacy".