ITT: Kino moments in games

ITT: Kino moments in games

Attached: v.png (1840x2048, 1.26M)

What gane?

AC: Valhalla. It's shit btw.

Shut up retard.

It's good, just don't expect it to be classic Asscreed it's a new kind of game.

mediocre story but that moment was nice.

It's shit and I regret wasting my money on it, instead of pirating it.

Why is Odin in Assassin's Creed?

Because Ubishit decided to make Odin one of those Isu-niggers like Jupiter, Juno,...

There was an Isu (forerunner ancient race) named Odin who lived 75,000 years ago. He devised a plan to escape the end of the world by inserting his DNA/memories into a human. For 75,000 years his DNA and memories have bubbled to the surface in each of his human hosts and he has established dominance/manipulated them into basically being his meat puppet.

The myth of Odin sprung up from this, Odin is a god to the Norse because of all the things he's done while meatpuppeting humans.

Kill yourself you underage faggot

I second this.

Original asscreed games were just as shit, you are the underage faggot

Yet the older games are still better than that steaming pile of shit you are shilling.

>NuAsscreed bad
>"Why"
>BECAUSE IT'S DIFFERENT AND I DON'T LIKE CHANGE

>NuAsscreed good
>"Why"
>BECAUSE IT'S DIFFERENT AND I HAVE A SHIT TASTE IN GAMES

I coud write a short essay on why NuAsscreed is good but you'd just throw a tantrum like a baby.

youre both gay

get a room

Sounds cool actually

Dumbass.
Valhalla is a total downgrade to both odyssey and origins.

>Valhalla is a total downgrade to both odyssey and origins.
In what way?

It has superior story, polished gameplay, more unique feeling world, less copy paste shit etc.

Crap story
Gameplay is so polished that every second frame from combat is missing, constant clipping during combat, nonsensical skill tree
Empty, flat, open world with copy paste locations, even the devs themselves realised how shit Britain is so they added as much norse realm as possible.
Nonsensical map markers that don't indicate where something is correctly, nor do they show up correctly.

I get that this is a bait post but I still want to highlight how much worse Valhalla is.
Truly a tragedy.

I'm not the same guy, the last one I tried was the pirate one