Sonic the hedgehog

When will Rotor appear in another game Any Forumsros ?

Attached: E87569CF-DC2C-4272-8D04-87CA02352C87.jpg (480x639, 98.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/posts/3262156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sealed character. Never again to be unleashed.

He's a walrus, not a seal

His dad was the only redeeming quality of this character.

He will make his appearance at last, for as long we get one good Sonic game. Which is to say, never, sadly.
It's a pity. Rotor, along Antoine, is my favorite of the bunch. I dig a lot his design, and his personality. You have a pretty good taste, OP. What do you like the most of Rotor, if I may?

Akhlut sends his regards, Tundra.
I jest. Whilst I disagree, it's not to say I can't see where do you come from. Rotor was indeed wholly neglected for all of pre-reboot. For what's worth, the soft-boot went lengths to juice him up with characterization and secondary ongoing stakes he has got with his boomer-ish of dad, at least to my standards.

Attached: grumpypuppyman.jpg (3976x3056, 3.81M)

SONIC ORIGINS CONFIRMS SPINBALL IS CANON

Attached: FUZDEGAVIAAFNa0.jpg (1541x817, 154.2K)

If that's truly true, then I can only wonder how do they envision the stuff from Spinball as placed in the events and after, with the mount and the rescued FFs, and if Scratch and Grounder are still his henchmen. Do they perceive SatAM as pertaining to Classic universe? That seems to be the case.

Nonetheless, that's just really a pleasant surprise. Still, that won't blow away the scrutiny in their part to retire the standalone games off the sales and bloat Origins out with DRM.

Attached: tumblr_nmikbrDISt1r6r1iuo1_1280.png (851x670, 116.28K)

top left

Attached: Veg-O-Fortress.png (320x224, 8.27K)

What did comic readers think of the idea of him being gay? Was it forced, or did it actually add some appeal to the character?

Yah, that's really Mount Mobius, clear as day! Like I said, it'd have been unexpected of them, yet they truly went on their efforts to model up the mount. Really neat, but then, that's really not a first in recent times. Dulcy, of all obscure characters, was at some point acknowledged amidst the pages of their official "Everything is Canon" encyclopedia.
I still resist that neither SatAM nor Archie should be ever represented fully on recent times, out of my fear they will be tarnished in light, sucked out every last remaining bit of their inner value.

Attached: 1506059596_24874476_Bunnie_&_Antoine_-_Faux_Animation_Cel_by_colley.jpg (1280x971, 240.98K)

Souce?

I think it's not an unwelcome concept, but really stationary in lowest of the priorities list. It's forced, in the sense Rotor was lacking a base constructed personality to begin with, let alone characterization, and neglected by plenty of writers, circumstantially of disastrous in-management, yet audaciously moronic was Penders to decide he had to be a gay icon of all better ideas. Likely for virtue signaling purposes, further proof'd with his baffling belief to write a formerly known-addict for bazookas and powerful rampaging weapons as sissy pacifist.

He didn't see Rotor as a character being who needed character writing, but a walking beholding representation for his outdated moral beliefs, which he exploited him for (especially if you learn what more he had planned for him). That's doubling down on character assassination.

I wasn't alive at the time Archie was publishing, so I wonder just as much too. Realistically guessing though, the readers didn't give really a heck.

Attached: media_FUhF6nlXwAAAWGJ.jpg?name=orig.jpg (2284x3418, 1.37M)

ugly character

He's meant to be ugly, yeah.

Oh good, he's making threads too now

Attached: 1236725081371.jpg (542x419, 23.59K)

He's not ugly, he's adorable

Is this a official sonic character or some terrible Deviant Art OC? Either way it's fucking atrocious.

Pretty sure Op is not Archie-schizo. He is identified when you see him saying "muh archieniggers".

HAND THE SONIC FRANCHISE OVER TO TAMERS12345.

Attached: 1643892716925m.jpg (969x1024, 83.18K)

Is "Archie-schizo" the same person as Rotorfag?

Sonic Frontiers being open world, it would've been possible if they designed it with NPCs at various places giving quests, sort of like how BoTW worked. They could've added all kinds of previously non-canon characters.
But that isn't happening.

No? Archie-schizo has replied to the latter for onces now. They are the polar opposite to each other.

Well, I was talking about Rotorfag. They must not be complete polar opposites because Rotorfag is already insufferable.

I jacked off to a Rotor animation and I don't regret it
e621.net/posts/3262156

Attached: 1571175813104.png (1152x1180, 311.1K)

We're all insufferable, to be fair.

Attached: sonicar.gif (640x480, 1.19M)

Yes, but most have the decency to not try to establish an identity on an anonymous board.

I don't think that's Rotorfag intention. It's more that he's like an unicorn. Him liking Rotor is enough to stand him out of the most.

Think of it this way. I may think Rouge the bat is hot and want to fuck her, but at least I don't attach an image of her to every fucking post I make. Lucky for him, barafags don't have to deal with landing bans because man-cleavage won't get them in trouble.

Oh, no, he IS a ugly. Ugliest motherfucker to ever conceive into the planet. Like he's the Lord of the ugliest. You think he's a chad? Don't be such a doofus. And that's fine, since he's ugly-cute, part of his attractiveness and manliness. He's adorable just like that. I love this cereal mascot goofy tusky like you couldn't believe.

Attached: rogoffy.jpg (3976x3056, 2.64M)