Ranni thread

Talk about Ranni. Write about Ranni. Think of Ranni. Dream of Ranni. ALL THINGS RANNI.

Attached: 1648765231433m.jpg (566x1024, 90.68K)

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1646708040319.jpg (1099x1239, 835.97K)

I love my flustered wife

Attached: ranni418.png (1080x2540, 1.13M)

The play date didn't go so well..

Attached: 1650459670709.png (1600x1033, 538.85K)

Attached: 4F083E0F-73D6-46A9-A7C5-86E88967E3B9.png (881x901, 446.05K)

dead game, dead thread, dead girl

Going on an exile to the stars with my wife... Would our neighbors just drive us insane?

Attached: ranni47.jpg (1600x820, 141.31K)

I hate Ranni.

Impressive that such a modestly dressed character can have so much appeal. Goes to show it's not all about tits & ass

t. retard

>thousand-year Reich under the wisdom of the "moon" (herself), whereby she proceeds to permanently fuck up the natural order

why is she the good ending again?

> Goes to show it's not all about tits & ass
Say that to all the horny bastards that paint her completely off-model to cater to their fetishes and have the audacity to defend that

It's not. Goldmask's is.

Why are you people so infatuated with a character who does nothing but gives you directions?

>wisdom of the "moon" (herself)
I thought that was the evil dark moon outer god that would swallo the planet in a black hole?

Retard, she restored the natural order. The Golden Order age was created because aliens literally manipulating the order of the world, Age of Stars is taking away the abillity of humans or gods from interacting with the order of the world.

Cute voice

What, isn't the whole thing Ranni yoinking off every god from the planet and hoping that humans can restore the world on their own?

It's not. Her ending is neutral (leave humanity to fend for themselves). The good ending is Frenzied Flame.

A cute personality goes a long way. Look at Ryafags

more like tranni

Two Fingers typed this post

Wouldn't Goldmasks rune make even the gods themselves be held accountable for their actions?

question, why is Ranni drawn like she is about to pull out a Stand with that secondary ghost face?

Because she has a secondary ghost face in game.

> yoinking off every god from the planet
Not really, she basically establishes her order of the moon and stars and instead of ruling directly goes into space exile to ensure that on one hand her order doesn't encroach on people's lives too much, and on the other hand itself can't be further altered by those same people, though I suppose that means that those outer god cultists won't be able to establish their desired order either if that's what matters to you
That's basically what I take from it, some people may have a slightly different interpretation. In any case, we really get very little specifics on what her new order is all about, it's probably left open-ended on purpose so that the players can fill the blanks with whatever they feel would fit the best

Attached: age_of_stars.png (1024x1024, 303.46K)