So, it's time to buy new joycons again(to be honest second ones worked for 3 years until drift)...

So, it's time to buy new joycons again(to be honest second ones worked for 3 years until drift), and saw shit like that on amazon
Is it better than normal ones? Or just some chink copy?

Attached: 41qXNXlmk-L._AC_SY1000_.jpg (474x500, 29.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zG4JQ6BPmFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just get a pro controller

stop supporting nintendo

>get joycon drift
>hit joycon
>it works fine
>no more drift

Attached: EC9bSoYXYAEZ0v5.jpg (1200x900, 159.97K)

They're pretty comfy. Keep in mind that they're cheap because they're not wireless, and they don't have neither a gyroscope nor a rumble motor. But if you don't mind not having any of these, they're fucking great.

stop throwing money away, get a contact spray and fix your drift

>Hori
Tell me you're 12 years old without telling me you're 12 years old

Fuck off with this meme. It literally does not work and only fucks the internals even further
This shit on the other hand DOES work youtube.com/watch?v=zG4JQ6BPmFU
It fixed my left joycon and I'll soon have to do the same for the right one since it started drifting in the meantime

ji

It's possible to fix your existing Joycons yourself but the Split Pad Pro is pretty nice and I prefer them to stock Joycons when traveling even if they aren't as fully featured like said

Pretty much what this user sad they are pretty solid but lacks wireless, amiibo and hd rumble. There's another alternative that has all of those for about the same price but forgot the damn name of them. I think it's binbok or something

Id say just fix it yourself.
I fix mine twice already, got drift on both of them. The sticks are like 4 bucks a pop and the joycons themselves are made in such a way that fixing it takes like 10 mins
Unless you are a literal child, in which case yeah the Hori pro is pretty good, but some people like the IINE ones better since they can double as controllers, whereas the Hori ones doesnt

Woops, not IINE meant to say Binbok. Reviews keep saying its good, but i personally dont use them

Oh, didn't knew they weren't wireless
Well, I planned to finally buy pro controller with new joycons for TV mode anyway(or cute and cheap one like that)
Thanks.

Attached: hori pokemon 2.jpg (400x228, 41.82K)

They're good, but understand they are missing battery, rumble, and gyro. Only get them if you're fine with them being a comfortable replacement for joycons in handheld mode. They make playing certain games like Astral Chain way better. If you were playing docked, just buy a Pro Controller.

Speaking of splits, what colors did you guys got? Mine are red because they didn't had blue or black available at Walmart

Attached: 1654521633839.jpg (4256x2240, 3.52M)

I got drift recently and i think its because im playing a lot of ring fit and the stick really doesnt like being shoved down my pants

These carried me through Astral Chain, There are a few inputs like circling the control stick in a 360 before pressing the trigger that felt amazing with these. Doing those with a joycon stick just felt worse.

Fast, what's the best basedcon alternative?

binboks or split pad

You can replace drifting joysticks for less than $10. Just type switch analog stick replacement into Amazon.

Attached: 61NtoopPhAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1364x1196, 70.54K)

>just buy replacement analog sticks
>again
>and again
>and again
>by this time, you could have bought something that doesn't fucking drift

Fuck off merchant

I stopped bothering with fixing my gamepads after ps4 one being too complex, with too much small shit for me. Won't even bother with opening small ass joycon

Hori stuff is among the better "jap designed, chink made" 3rd party stuff, but its still better to just get an official Pro controller and/or get some new JoyCons or fix your old ones. The 3rd party Joycons are NOT wireless and only work when connected directly to the system for instance.