Untitled

Attached: 0_1017743e9e82a85c3f080daa00c86041_1651176444_extra_largejpeg.jpg (615x409, 31.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/navibv.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1645494009363.jpg (1019x572, 137.76K)

What's the situation right now? I stopped caring about this war some 40 days into it.

I didn’t think of the president of the ukraine states first, I thought he has a nice nice chair, gamer chair thread.

Attached: C2844166-01FA-4B09-BC06-287101304D88.png (750x929, 839.68K)

Hero

ruskies still getting their shit kicked in, but don't worry they'll win in just two more weeks

I don't want to hear you fags complain about games being too hard ever again, this guy would eat Souls bosses for breakfast.

Attached: 1647171205720m.jpg (1024x595, 90.96K)

Attached: 1652095674263.webm (960x540, 2.19M)

I hope he dies

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50.97K)

General tug of war in the east with Ukraine gains around Kherson.

Attached: 623326.jpg (739x577, 93.88K)

>What's the situation right now?
Same as any other large military operation in recent memory, Western countries will keep sending countless billions to achieve nothing of note.
Sure, Russians are dying, but when has that ever deterred a Russian leader before?
The push to "protect Ukraine no matter what" will wain before the end of the year.

If thr Russians win, they will kill this cat! Subscribe to Netflix to save Fluffys life!

Attached: Netflix games.jpg (720x1520, 653.85K)

He ain't the one on the chopping block

Attached: putain.jpg (1000x1105, 83.16K)

Be careful bros, VATNIK posters are in this thread and post FOR FREE (LOL)

Only the bongs could stop Third Rome and the bongs are in bad shape.

>RUSSIA MOTHERLAND STRONGEST
>demented russian dictator goes into an autistic fit of rage fueled by cancer, age and KGB PTSD
>proceeds to have huge trouble invading a literally who country ran by a literal clown
>turns out russia's war machine is just high tech from WW2 and the cold war
>soldiers dying by the thousands from lack of leadership and tactics

kek, russia was a gigantic fat pile of nothingburger all along

>antagonist dies of cancer
This is bad game design.

>Comic relief goes serious mode
Any games for this kino?

Our media keep running propaganda telling us to like this guy.
legitimately using words like wholesome, handsome, inspiring, brave. it's some North Korea TV level cringe.
but he just looks like a manlet faggot with a punch-able face to me so I can't like him. I'm betting my instinctual negative perception of him is more trustworthy than the media too. it's usually good at identifying spastics.

They have nukes though

Why is he so evil?

Meguca in Ookrine

Attached: blyat_my_opium_adddiction_is_outta_control.jpg (1080x1187, 746.98K)

I'm from Russia and I haven't visited this board in ages because I mainly browse /vr/. So I open this fucking board for god knows what reason and see this shit

I wonder what would have happened if Trump was still around.

Attached: a2b.png (500x553, 387.99K)

Lots of jrpgs

Attached: EpM3kniUcAEKtZI Zeke Pandy.jpg (1080x1350, 109.1K)

Sherlock Holmes in The Great Ace Attorney subtly reveals towards the very end that all his comical blunders were him fooling around and giving the protagonist the chance to grow. He then proceeds to corner both villains.

he's a jewmanlet

my boi vladimeer finna dab on them dumb ukrainians

Keep getting your news from Twitter trending lmao.

lol

Attached: [2022-04-16] 03-46 [Expat_in_Poland_🇵🇱_on_Twitter_First_thing_that_ Ukrainian]].png (596x945, 842.53K)

>blyat capitalist far eat angel

Attached: download (8).jpg (256x256, 15.32K)

How's the situation there? Is it as bad as the media claims?

lol, everyone does, and if the rest of their shit is anything to go by, i'd say most of their nukes aren't even in operable condition any more.

Poor bastard aged 10 years in 100 days.
I'm sure he'd like nothing more than to go back to being an irrelevant shit hole, but alas, circumstances have other plans for him.

LMAO

Attached: [2022-04-16] 03-47 [Düsseldorf_Ukrainian_woman_(18)_raped_by_two_othe].png (795x958, 668.31K)

>Slavs keeps proclaiming slavic unity, brotherhood and superiority
>Tries to genocide eachother every few decades.
Why arevthey like this?

Get rekt.

Attached: 2c34a61_1650682907101-000-9pj7et.jpg (1328x885, 193.7K)

The great and powerful russia is STILL trying to invade ukraine..... lmao

oooo care someone care

Attached: retards.jpg (1987x2927, 838.75K)

Rip

That's why you shill in non vidya related threads at all costs .
>Blease believe russkies losing

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: 275424010_639209490785235_1442055258258201890_n.png (425x436, 180.13K)

Good. Fuck you.

VLOD
DEAREST OF ALL MY FRIENDS

Attached: 80.jpg (307x699, 65.84K)

>slavs genocide eachother
files.catbox.moe/navibv.webm

Attached: 1653823809052.jpg (609x607, 59.96K)

You dumb nazis still have internet in пapaшa?
That sucks

Who fuckin knows with how media operates

i don't need twitter to tell me the invasion is still going, the fact that russia didn't finish this in 1 or at most two weeks is proof enough that russia is fucking weak

have you tried to stop being from russia?

Nah sorry. I'm against whatever Soros supports. That's literally how you have the right politics every single time.

we even still have the same gas prices lol

>caring about slavs and slavs pretending to be white fighting each other
ngmi

Attached: real dancin cat (2).gif (368x450, 350.45K)

Can't we just let Russia take Ukraine already.
I'm sick of paying ridiculous prices for fuel and food. I know it's at least half because our idiotic government fucked the economy with covid and vaccine mandates. but the extra economic pressure of this war is not something I want to deal with right now.

Attached: sad kanga.jpg (411x358, 28.14K)

This was debunked.

Same but changes Soros to Murdoch

In Russia? Normal as usual.

You idiot, we all have nukes!

reddit

Bloody stalemate in which entire battalions vanish and ground gained is measured in the hundred of meters.

>Sure, Russians are dying, but when has that ever deterred a Russian leader before?
Russians dying is a worthy goal in itself.

>as bad as the media claims
I don't know I don't watch or read news but it's pretty shit as always. If not for the war we would get there in like three years anyway as it's always been steadily getting worse in this piece of shit country. Nothing special

>Ukraine until Feb 2022: Corrupt naziland
>Ukraine since Feb 2022: The holy land that you have to protect from Pootin

Attached: sen-zzz-ikona-ikony-wektoru-ilustracja-141182748[1].jpg (800x800, 29.47K)

prices wont go back silly

russia is still russia
ukraine is still ukraine
globohomo marching forward

Enjoy USA mandated Jamal my dear comradex

Gigachad

i'm having this crazy theory that maybe it was the Ukrainians who fought Nazis in WW2 while Russians were just nigging away drinking Vodka

Attached: 1654407991160.jpg (800x706, 80.4K)

>Ukrainepigbrains and Westsoi Leftytrannies think I should give a shit about that shit despite being an ordinary assembly line worker with no relevance on something of the scope of a war in a country that isn't my own, when i'm barely able to pay my own bills after this COVID shit and myself facing survival questions.
Is this mental illness or mental retardation or both? Pay me to care irrelevant bitches.

Attached: avatars-000036533423-qnqxao-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 95.86K)

Neocons are good now because they stay trans rights :^)

Attached: 1647520036133.webm (640x320, 1.19M)

>ET WAS DEEEEBOOONKEDDD
Proof?

That's... quite misleading. Those were classes where they put together foreigners/refugees learning the language. So, yeah, unfortunately, you'll find niggers in them. Speed dating, kek. Vatniks' fake news to bend reality never cease to amaze me. Much like their meme missiles infographics showing European capitals getting nuked in 200 seconds.

Wait… iphone can play webm now?!?!

I am Dave from Ireland Oblast and I agree, many not food in Tesco, and no baby formula for baby.

>Can't we just let

>he thinks russia is waiting for our approval
faggot, russia is trying hard as fuck but they're simply much weaker than anyone thought.

Why not stay and fight for trans rights?

Yep, no more itoddler shitposting finally..

>i'm having this crazy theory that maybe it was the Ukrainians who fought Nazis in WW2 while Russians were just nigging away drinking Vodka
They sure were. Fightng to genocide the Polish that is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

Attached: [2022-06-06] 14-02 [Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia].png (326x662, 113.52K)

This. Pay me or fuck off.

>Any Forums until Feb 2022: We are nazis
>Any Forums since Feb 2022: RUSSIA IS BASED, STOP THE NAZIS!!

contrarian faggots

Yup. Why are you telling me about this? Fuck am I supposed to do?

>Biggest nuclear power in the world Vs. tiny corrupt pisscountry not worth saving
Why is Putin holding back so much? What is his endgame

Good russian = dead russian.

>He's using a green seat for this Direct
LUIGI CONFIRMED GET HYPE

I don't see Russia support on here though

Most likely true. Only 3% of russia was under Nazi occupation while Ukraine was fully under them.
Also as far as I remember there were like 50% of Ukrainians fighting for USSR and only 20% russians

Oh no Putins fighting against the empire of Drag queen story hour and puberty blockers for children go zelensky!

Attached: 1642615299856.jpg (600x668, 42.12K)

Ukraine is the most corrupt country on the planet. There's a reason countries are funnelling aid into it despite having their own problems back home.

He is mentally ill and is taking his nation with him to the grave.

Attached: 1630585747275.jpg (775x851, 214.76K)

Are we posting gigachads? Here is another one.

Attached: 1654420029044.jpg (560x730, 116.52K)

>Ukraine is the most corrupt country on the planet
In europe yes, in world no.

>20% of the Ukranian territory is controlled by Russian Military
How does Rabbi Zelensky do it?

Attached: 1652891429991.jpg (360x325, 18.41K)

Imagine having this trouble waging war with a literal comedian.

Who are you quoting?

Google

Keep dreaming, he won't waste a slot on green Mario.

Attached: f33.jpg (720x452, 39.22K)

Is that why ukraine is in ruins right now?

literally tiring the NATO out, enjoy your gas and food prices, we can live without mcdonalds and netflix

this is clearly a class but these Africans look fucking 30.
I know Africans start balding at like 13 but come on these guys are obviously adults and lied about their age.

He sees Ukraine as part of Russia and wanted to be welcomed as a liberator/savior.
It'll be harder to convince them of that if you wipe entire cities off the map with nukes, whereas if the current military strategy results in success you can spin and media manipulate your way out of it.

This but Americans

>refuses to surrender and lets thousands of ukrainian men die while women flee the country and whore themselves out
Typical kike

So's Biden. I will miss neither

>There's a reason countries are funnelling aid into it despite having their own problems back home.

if the only thing between you and a raging drunken retarded bear is a frail brick wall, it's probably a good idea to reinforce the brick wall.

Modern Warfare's plot gets dumber and dumber by the day. Imagine this joke of a country actually able to invade the US.

Attached: Whiskey_Hotel.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

>this thread
shouldn't you idiots be on the frontline or something

Attached: 1651206372229.png (949x800, 186.36K)

That was soviet kgb school was for. It was literally a machine to destroy russians and russia.

>What's the situation right now?
Russians took the town Severodonetsk, but it was all a trap, they are running away now and lost 1 general

You are mistaken Ukraine with Russia, back to the Gulag commie scum.

Attached: snoyukraine.png (1784x1271, 3.02M)

Imagine being too much of a poser coward to go an fight for Ukraine

What is with this guy always wearing T shirts like Zuckerberg? Is it a (((business casual))) thing?

>That what
fix

someone post the gay zelensky dance

maybe, but you still call those ruins Ukraine and not Russia :^)

Attached: 16.png (844x612, 515.26K)

it was completely retarded from the beginning because it assumes that America stores access keys to its radar network into satellites, and that the entire Russian military can somehow make it across the Atlantic without being detected beforehand

>surrendering to a hostile authoritarian force

coward

>but it was all a trap, they are running away
Кaкeл, плeз

Create a huge equipment sink for the west with countries like Canada depleting their entire javelin stockpile, and start war fatigue on western populations so they are unwilling to support intervention in Taiwan.

>be gay faggot 'comedy' actor propped up as western puppet
>pre invasion his government is riffled with corruption
>he himself is being accused of laundering money and buy tens of millions of dollar worth of property in Israel
>country invaded
>he is a HERO a GIGACHAD

Oh how sooner people have forgotten.
Also, didn't he basically remove all of his political opposition in the middle of the war?

cпpocи y Кyтyзoвa

you sound like a French wench

Takes an idiot to think Russia is the good guy here, specially idiotic to think Russia would stop at Ukraine.

You'll probably won't think russia is so based when they knock at your door.

Nah, it's true that every motherfuckers on the planet hated Ukraine before the Russians did the thing.
Then suddenly, they are the guardian of western liberal democracy.

Russia will not "lose", but they dramatically reduced the scope of the invasion. They'll take the two regions in the East and call it a day. Ukraine still having access to the sea would be a big flop for them.
It's funny to see both sides desu. The idiots who think Russia will 100% lose, which is not realistic, and the retards on Any Forums thinking Russia is this unstoppable army.
>ahah lmao they'll take Mariupol in two days, nobody is left there anymore
>meanwhile it takes an additional MONTH to do it

Current China is like 5 times more dangerous than Russia.

Is the new kremlin strategy to try to memory hole the whole conflict to get the world to stop laughing at your failure?

It's hard to describe the russian war effort as anything other than impotent.

user if someone starts flinging nukes the entire world is gonna start flinging nukes. also his endgame is attrition the west into stopping their support for ukraine which is the main thing holding it up right now, which unironically might happen because they are mostly self-sufficient as far as food and fossil fuels go. the west made a terrible mistake by making themselves so dependent on russian energy, people are only going to get more and more fed up with rising gas prices. the shitty thing is it's not like they're going to get much better if this just ended because there are also domestic factors causing our problems. food shortages are coming, you should set some stuff aside.

He removed the commies and the Russian supporters. Pretty based.

>Also, didn't he basically remove all of his political opposition in the middle of the war?
He did it before the war lmao

Wft?!?!??? Putin was right

>overall general appointed in April was demoted after failing to accomplish anything
Russia is embarassing.