I picked up this gaming laptop. What games can I play?

I picked up this gaming laptop. What games can I play?

Attached: B1Uc2COH-fS.jpg (3024x4032, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B093LLMG48/ref=cm_cr_othr_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8#cm_cr_carousel_images_section
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give it back Jamal

not much

For me, it's searching youtube for '[my laptop name] gaming test'

I forgot to mention that it is this laptop

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B093LLMG48/ref=cm_cr_othr_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8#cm_cr_carousel_images_section

chaturbate the game

You're barely going to be able to use chrome on this, never mind game.

Buy a ThinkPad instead and install GNU/Linux. You don't need gaming. Posting your rice in desktop threads is more fun.

Cute. It's not really gamer tho, it doesn't have a graphics card, you can play literally everything in a good one

Attached: PXL_20220526_140951006.jpg (2320x1305, 137.3K)

It came with a download code for Minecraft though

they ripped u off, fren

you can play minecraft, fallout 1, planescape torment, daggerfall, and rollercoaster tycoon

Can I play Days Gone?

To give you my genuine answer, what I would try to do with this shit in a pinch is probably emulate some simple retro games, maybe some will work. Might be good for some shitty H-games too. Regardless, this pc will likely get slower and start dying after a year.

>15"
cute but its not really gamer tho. nice animu waifu tho, it fits your virginity just noice

Cope, it has an rtx 2070, runs literally everything beautifully, I needed a laptop to take to my girl's place, not an incel living in his mom's basement

yes

a friend of mine did this and they immediatelly regretted it because it was super expensive, they couldn't replace the hardware and it had shitty cooling so he got terrible performance anyway

Can that laptop play the original Cave Story? Not the plus version

a rtx 2070 will last a decade+ for gaming. you can thank consoles for that.

>COPE -The post
Ok incel. Project some more with your crappy tiny laptop. Probably already overheats kek.

What model did he buy? Have had this cutie for a year now, never had an issue, most of the games we play don't even rev up the fans, I highly recommend it. I upgraded the SSD and Ram already, obviously I can't change the gpu, that's why I purchased one with a good one.

Attached: PXL_20220507_184615955.jpg (2320x1305, 167.85K)

>Celeron dual core
should be good for PowerPoint

that tiny crappy laptop mogs the ps5

>emulate
Its 2022 and even the shittiest laptops can run anything up until 2010, OP has plenty of shit to play.
Hell, my garbage laptop that cant even run waterfox properly was able to run warthunder. You wpuld be surprosed how far old hardware gets you, you niggers with your 2080 Ti's are suckers to the chip jew.

roblox