Get all but one ir two collectables

>get all but one ir two collectables
>miss out on quest because didn't use a guide
Metroidvania are shit games tho frfr

Attached: Blasphemous_01.jpg (1600x800, 239.94K)

BUT LE GOOD AND EPIC SOULSLIKE AND ANCUENT BOOMER HARDCORE GAMES NOT HOLDING YOUR HAND LIKE A RETARD CHILD AND EXPLORATION!

Nah. Blasphemous is just shit.

>Played the game up to the first boss to get a feel for it.
>Oh whoops I already screwed myself out of every major questline somehow. Guess I should've checked a guide before even booting the game.
Couldn't have refunded this shit faster.

No, this game is simply bad.

List of bad metroidvania games on Steam that aren't 5 bucks no effort cashgrabs
>Iconoclasts
>Blasphemous
>Ender Lilies
>Guacamelee 2
>Vigil: The Longest Night
>Horace (easily the worst one)

List of good ones
>Hollow Knight
>Cave Story
>Rabi-Ribi
>Guacamelee
>Rogue Legacy 2
>Monster Sanctuary
>Bunny Must Die (not actually on Steam anymore but you could buy it before it was removed)

Dead Cells is also good but it's not really a Metroidvania so I don't know why it has the tag. And Ori Luna Nights Bloodstained etc aren't on the list because I have yet to play them.

If you literally just swapped your bad and good list you'd have an objetively more accurate bad game list.

The bad ones are really bad and only a retard who enjoys movie games could ever entertain the thought that Blasphemous, Iconoclasts and Ender Lilies are anything but shit.

best metroidvania ever made

Functionally impossible. There is no way to "fuck up" a questline by the first boss.

Movements are just too fucking slow.

>he doesn't animation cancel every attack and dash....

Eat shit zoom zoom and fuck off back to your zoomer games. True metroidvanias like Blasphemous and Hollow Knight are amazing

Attached: 1556540747980.jpg (900x675, 111.09K)

Lol retard

Just pick it up on ng+. Game is great

>Iconoclasts
retard alert. Iconoclasts is not a metroidvania. It's a puzzle platformer and a really good one too.

Say that to Steam, not me.

What? This is a lie. Explain yourself.

Yep terrible game. sluggish and badly programmed, dogshit quality control, no consistency in pixel art quality or style.
stiff and slow movement + animations. garbage platforming. plot and lore is completely fucking incoherent nonsense with boring NPC spewing shit with all the intrigue of a rambling dementia patient, yet pretensions at the same time.

When does this happen?
And are there other similar missables?
Tbfh I'm not liking Blasphemous compared to other vanias. It's good but also has some incredibly dumb shit, too much to even go into. It's like they went out of their way to annoy rather than to make an interesting game.

They might be referring to Gemino.

Attached: gemino.jpg (752x1063, 68.3K)

Sounds like a skill issue never had that problem myself

I somehow did his quest without ever talking to him with no guide. Unironically just explore.

The fuck? Doesn't he give you the thimble when you first talk to him? You lot chat so much shit sometimes. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you mistook this for another quest?