There are those who said this day would never come

What have they to say now?

Attached: 1654491367213m_1.jpg (601x576, 32.93K)

"lol" and "lmao" I'd imagine

faggots are an abomination upon this earth only capable of corruption and cheap imitation

Christ I feel for the LGBs that just wanted to get married. The ones who just happened to be gay, and that was it.
Having to be fucking lumped in with the deluded and those who have no other personality other than "I'm not straight".

>"Chief, mind telling us what you're doing on that Parade?"

Sir. Finishing.

Attached: MasterchiefCensored.jpg (1400x1400, 279.08K)

The worst thing is, I sometimes HAVE to pick the political left, even if I don't agree with a lot of the lefts policies, because the extreme political right wants to kill me and the moderate right would tolerate/be indifferent towards my death.
It's very akin to the muslim problems, oh sure, a lot of them say they don't kill people and are ok with heathens, but wouldn't have any problem if a genocide happened

Attached: 1654349934560.jpg (960x976, 163.1K)

i can't believe Halo is gay
weird that nowadays even robots are gay

Gaylo wasn't an insult. It was a prediction.

Yeah it's like muslim problems. "Moderate" cunts like you still side with extremists because that's your loyalty. You'd throw gas prices and tax plans away just because you can't keep it in your fucking pants. Fucking victim complex.

Sorry. You are still not, and will never be, a woman.

What do gay people have to do with gas prices and tax plans

They never wanted to "just get married" it was always driven by the activists and if you werent a complete moron you would have noticed that they never had winning condition defined.
Nothing will ever be equal enough.
They will never be content.
Because from the get-go it was a grift vor activists and divide & conquer for the ruling class that funds them.
Its all about power.

No you dont.
You are just a retarded mongoloid who has been consuming talking heads and swallowing up their opinions.
See how they tolerate you once you arent on board with their newest pet-cause.

halo is long dead and so is your penis

maybe don't be such a faggot about it

only user here talking sense.
this is entirely why corporations and gov't break out the rainbow faggotry. Not because they agree with the positions of homosexuals, but because it keeps the focus on that and off them when they milk you for billions of tax dollars, dissolve your consumer and worker rights and send jobs overseas.

/thread

>"ignore it and it will go away"
>*does the complete opposite*
still doesn't bother me, but you made it bother you even more, good job

I don't play or uninstall games that do this shit. That said I will never give 343 money again after what they did to Halo 4 so that franchise is already dead to me.

Attached: 1589479019034.png (727x547, 88.83K)

Well...