This emulator keeps crashing, and it loads 10000 textures which takes 2 minutes at the start each time

This emulator keeps crashing, and it loads 10000 textures which takes 2 minutes at the start each time.
How do i fix it.

Attached: file.png (640x361, 46.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pineappleea.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Change to ryujinx

Emulation is piracy, buy your games

Attached: 1631717687585.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

Now I'm not sure but I wish you luck.

Which version? Reminder that later versions of Yuzu can introduce regressions, so I'd recommend 954 which I've found to be the best between new and old

Also this, some games will work better on Ryu or Yuzu

you mean most games run better on ryujinx. it is a shame a for profit paypig emulator is the one everyone turns to

What a weird and pointless cope when both are free.

I can confirm Team Sonic Racing runs better on Yuzu than Ryujinx

What about when I pirate games I legally physically own, but it's easier to use my PC?

one withholds updates to milk paypigs the other doesnt. not a hard concept.

I already bought the game, they just look better emulated

What's in the paid version of Yuzu that free users don't have

you're joking right? the paid version is months ahead

>he complains about having to google search once for the free premium Yuzu while using an emulator

What features don't we have

download the latest paid version from here
pineappleea.github.io/
>what features dont we have
considering you are months behind the paid version its not hard to figure out what the problem is.

>He still won't explain

I'll download it, but unironically, explain what we're missing out on - or do you think higher number=better

As I can reassure you with PCSX2 and Dolphin, that a higher number doesn't necessarily mean better.

pcsx2 has received a fuckton of updates since the last stable and Dolphin has received something like 15,000 commits since the last stable 5 years ago.
I know the yuzu devs are trannies who cant code and have regressions all the time but updating to a more recent build is always going to be better than using a version thats months or years behind.

>He still can't back himself up and relies on the empiricism of newer=better dur dur

I can back myself up however. Two years ago I tried the latest Dolphin version with this Godzilla game, and the game seemed completely busted from not loading properly to not playing videos -- but switching to an older version, in this case, "5.0-4657", made Godzilla on Gamecube run perfectly.

They may have fixed it by now, I haven't checked, but that's just an example of regression fuckery.

you are such a retard
>oh here I can back myself up with anecdotal evidence
wow I can do that too, I played with 5.0-"3412" and it ran last story at 12 frames but 5.0-"5415" fixed it and now it runs at a full 60, just perfect.
just shut the fuck up faggot

>Emulation is piracy
Okay, and?

are you using vulcan?

I downloaded the fitgirl repack of odyssey and played it like 3 sessions over 2 days then started it again and it kept crashing at like 90% of shader cache.
I'm sure the yuzu version is old as dirt but it was running fine until it stopped fucking working.
I deleted the shader folder and it loaded them fresh but kept crashing so I deleted the entire folder. That game sucks anyway I'm over it.

which is better for bayo 2? yuzu or cemu?

yeah, it just ranomly crashes after a while mainly when loading rooms