The Switch is significantly less powerful than a 5 year old iPhone

And yet it still costs $300

Why?

Attached: 162101883202.jpg (955x850, 98.44K)

the iphone X cost 999 usd, user

Nintendo tax
Their games are low effort mobile tier shit for kids yet they're 60$
Their online is basically peer to peer yet you still have to pay for it
Their joycons are purposefully planned to break so you buy new ones
It doesn't matter because nintendo is a religion so they can get away with anything

what exclusives does the iphone have?

Maybe in 2016

>Supply and demand
ez

Attached: 76543456.jpg (382x349, 29.92K)

>N-N-Nintendo cultists

You sad pathetic losers have the most coping mechanisms.

The WiiU sold 12 million. Thats your "hardcore Nintendo fans" right there. All of them.

The Switch has literally sold 10x that.

The juggernaut success of the Switch is the biggest nonstop assfucking this board has ever endured.

I think the wii u cope is the funniest because if anything that showed how tendies won't just buy anything that they shovel out

Switch is the comfiest console I've ever owned.
I usually put on some sexy lingerie, heels, get my aneros helix in and play on the couch until the pleasure waves force me to stop playing.

because crapple products are ridiculously expensive user

How much did that iPhone cost at launch? Did it include a controller and a dock?
How many models that supplant the 5 year old iPhone have come out in the meantime, and how much did they cost at launch?
Does the iPhone offer even a single tangible thing worth paying for beyond its most basic functionality which could be performed just as well by any other phone?

>Wii u flops
>Labo flops
>Mario live circuit flops
>Star fox Ubisoft game flops
>Mario Legos flops
Temdies just aren't simping hard enough for daddy Nintendo

Good games
Simple as

But thats not what the narrative says! The narrative says tendies will buy anything with Nintendo branding in droves

>Mario Legos flops
mate what it did well enough to get continued sets, lego drops that shit like an ugly baby if it doesn't sell

>the switch is less powerful than a higher end electronic
>and yet it costs less!!
>this is surprising and a problem
I can’t even tell what you’re trying to do here. Wait till you hear that a Casio calculator does less than a TI-84 and is twelve bucks.

>The Switch is significantly less powerful than a 5 year old iPhone
Proof?

>exclusives

Nevermind that the Switch has a cooling system + controllers + HDMI-out dock + accessories like the grip and Wiimote wristbands to worry about

>cooling system
>When better phones don't need one
>This is an excuse

Phones overheat incredibly easy. Especially iPhone that have notoriously shit airflow

You want your bing bing wahoos or not?

Phones notoriously throttle themselves because they hit high thermals. It's why cooling blocks are starting to show up as accessories for phones, or are built right into "gaming oriented" phones. The only excuse is the one your mother gave the abortion clinic for squirting something out that thinks active cooling is a meme.

Attached: 1638964688067.png (1010x988, 563.62K)