I feel truly and utterly betrayed. Guess I'm joining PCfags now

I feel truly and utterly betrayed. Guess I'm joining PCfags now.

Attached: 1654209807073.png (709x337, 298.43K)

Come home. Feel the power.

Attached: gaben-empowered.jpg (590x265, 26.96K)

Die Ubermensch...

Can somebody explain to me whats so bad about an exclusive being made available on another console or PC? Like lets say you're a playstation player and one of your exclusives becomes available on Xbox after a few years, how does it affect you? You can still play your game, all that changes is that now more people have access to it.
I don't get it. Its like complaining that an american game just got a danish translation and now people in denmark are gonna be able to play it too.
Is this mental illness?

Attached: catstandingtherelookingkindaretarded.jpg (1024x1010, 128.75K)

Don't. Please don't. PC gaming is far from dead, but it's soulless, there hasn't been a good PC game in a long time, and all those years you heard people say "PC master race", what they're really saying is "We only play 20 year old games with touhou character model mods".
It's a big nostalgia trip, and it's a trip you won't enjoy unless you've been riding for a long time.

You can basically play all the xbox and switch games on pc too so welcome

Which PS game is now a PC game?

If everything is available on PC then why the fuck would anyone buy a console? And if no one buys consoles why would they focus on making/improving its games? Bet you feel stupid now you dumb cat.

stupid cuck, no sense of loyalty

How young are you? Sony and Microsoft have been colluding since day 1. This is a "microsoft wins" gen. Next gen will be a "Sony wins" gen. The goal is not outright winning, but passing back and forth larger growth rate potential. The clown world economy rewards this retarded scheme.

There's FFXVI.

>Xbox tranny still coping because he has no games
kek

People would buy a console for the same reason they always have: Its cheaper and simpler. Timmy's mom can't be bothered to learn about ram and GPU and all that techno babble when she can just give walmart 500 bucks and bring home a shiny playstation and call it a day

Attached: 1654389454614.jpg (719x2048, 185.45K)

the thing with these console is that they don't provide much of different than the other device there in the market that makes it a unique device to own, they are practically easier PCs
the only reason to keep them is thru their exclusive games and if there isn't any good exclusives then what's the point on keeping that console

I still don't understand why retards encourage exclusivity as a mean of competition. If exclusivity wasn't a thing, consoles would be forced to compete by lowering prices and offering significantly better performances. They would have to work their asses off to offer a superior product at a lower cost to get you to buy a shitbox instead of a gaystation. But no, drooling retards are more than happy to let microsoft and sony produce the bare minimum as a hardware and then just bribe devs to only release on their system.

Its the same reason Epic game store is shit. Exclusivity is the only form of competition where the consumer doesn't benefit at all. At best, he is unaffected (already owns the relevant system) and at worst he is penalized.

Attached: angryvampirechick.jpg (632x654, 79.57K)

Are you also fine with waiting 3-5 years just for the chance to play a game?

Ultimately if you haven't played Spiderman, Days Gone, Uncharted, horizon, etc when all of these games are/almost half a decade old then you never cared about the games or PS to begin with. So selling it to people who would never buy a PS4 no matter what after the games have dropped in relevance is just free money. It also increases the chances that PC players could potentially pick up a PS5 to play the games they really like.

Ideally consoles wouldn't exist, but I think they do to provide an entry point into gaming for poor people in the west. They happen to be popular in japan too since most japanese do not want a huge PC taking up their space when all they want to do is play video games.

I personally bought a PS3 because I was forced to if I wanted to play JRPGs. This was back before Sony denounced Japan and PC was devoid of Japanese games. I don't look back now and feel cheated because I bought a PS3, I'm happy that Japan has decided to go multiplat. I just wish they would pull their head out of their ass and completely drop Sony at this point.

>Are you also fine with waiting 3-5 years just for the chance to play a game?

This has unironically been the state of PC gaming for years until Steam made PC gaming popular again, newfag. Except it was even worse as they'd sometimes never port the game to PC in the first place.

Consoles should have exclusives otherwise I would never touch them, but it's clear that either the cost of games or how much they sell is too much to pass up.

>Don't. Please don't.
lol consolebugs seething

>there hasn't been a good PC game
Homeworld 3?
Bannerlord?
Sons of the Forest?
Warhammer 2?
Battlefleet Gothic?
Enderal?

>newfag.
Steam released in 2003, and got really popular around 2011-2012. Over 10 years ago, boomer.

Because not everything is available on PC as soon as it comes out. If I want to play a new game, more often than not I want to play it now, not wait a few years for the PC port that may never come. If it does come, then that's just one more game I can replay years or decades later without having to dig out and dust off an old console that's been sitting in my closet.

If everyone was patient and wised up to console exclusives getting ported, then people would still try (keyword) to make good games because they're still competing with other games on whatever platform they're on. I don't really buy into the meme that exclusive games deliberately have more effort put into them to sell the console. More effort into the graphics and presentation, maybe, but the games aren't really any better than average.