Thoughts on the new battlepass?

Thoughts on the new battlepass?

Attached: FUeNLahWIAEWEW3.jpg (1280x720, 165.31K)

I like it.

>only good skins are the women
every fucking time. Darth Vader is kino but not enough for me to buy it

I just killed someone with a Darth Vader skin. Were they whales, or is the Darth Vader skin just old?

a whale, I think this pass just came out

First skin has very fuckable lips

I hate the nigger like you wouldn't believe, i can't believe they wasted the best european knight themed items in the game on this hideous ape.

Didn't they already do a darth vader skin though?

kinda shit im sick of collabs in the bp

darth vader wasn't around before?

you're thinking of Kylo Ren

cool. i havent' played fortnite since uh, when they had 50v50 a long time ago and just started playin with people.
i bought the battleass out of impulse

Same, oh well at least we got a cool sword with taunt for it

is just gettin the lowest star rewards to go by the pages the quickest way to get vader?

Evie is hot and waifu material and that's about it.

Vader is Level 100 so you'll have to get every reward to use him

its ok

i bet the bonus reward skins of vader are going to look awesome though.

fuck

Scrap is neat.
i like tooth brush head and tentacle arms

how long are fortnut seasons anyway?

WHY IN THE FUCK DID THEY FUCK WITH THE XP VALUES????? NOW ITS BECOME DIFFICULT TO LEVEL AS OPPOSED TO LAST SEASON WHICH HAD IT RIGHT

3 months you have til september

Because they want you to pay for levels now

I have never liked Darth Vader as a character or a villain. I find him pretentious.

thanks. i played a lil bit today and got to level 7 almost level 8.
what happens if you dont even get through the battlepass by the time its up anyway?

was buyin levels freshly introduced this season or something? disgusting. Halo infinite did this shit and it was just as sad

anything you dont get is lost to you forever though it seems like epic rounds up your battlepass to the next milestone if you're close to something, i was only 98 before the season ended but i ended up getting doctor strange when i start the game back up

I think the nigga looks cool

I've never played Fortnite, but out of curiosity I looked at how much the skins cost. How on earth can people justify paying that much for them?