VR isn't immersive

VR isn't immersive...

Attached: 1654475898383.webm (542x480, 2.08M)

How come some people mistake the VR world for reality and some don't? I never try to hold on to VR objects yet some of my friends do, and i never forget i'm a limited space but these webms showcase people running all around.
Is this just people not being used to it?

These are the people who call you a pedophile who should be arrested for liking loli content. They cannot grasp the difference between reality and fiction.

post the kid who walked through a vr attack

>tries to lean on the digital ping pong table.
i lost my shit.

VR is a really weird experience on a very basic level, you have to sort of hold two different realities in your mind simultaneously. Sometimes I can tell that my brain is mixing them up a little bit, like I'll be moving around in VR and for an instant feel like I have to be careful not to go outside my boundary even though in reality I'm standing still. Maybe some people are inherently better at holding those two realities in their mind at once but I would guess that once you're specifically aware of what's happening you will start to notice instances where your brain becomes momentarily confused.

this behavior correlates with low iq, it's like trying to steer a racing game car by tilting a non-gyro controller.

that's something I would do desu

lol yeah that one was pretty good

That's probably the most reasonable one here aside from the guy who hit someone who was walking past. Even if your forebrain is aware that you're in VR your hindbrain will sometimes struggle a little.

The only people who shit on VR as a "gimmick" are ones that haven't tried it.
Also if you have a standing VR game and you're not securing the person playing you're asking for trouble.

>can't do running
>can't do climbing
>can't do swimming
>can't do floating
This ain't it, chief. Call me when someone solves VR for real and I can actually have fun with that shit.

less interaction with vidya user its not rocket science. this is the vr equivalent of looking down at the controller or bending your body on a turn in a racing game

Is this an npc-only problem?

>this behavior correlates with low iq, it's like trying to steer a racing game car by tilting a non-gyro controller.
Most often found in women from my experience. You always see it when they play Mario Kart during parties.

More like normie brains can't comprehend being in a virtual worldspace.

>women from my experience.
>You always see it when they play Mario Kart during parties
>during parties

You don't have to lie user. Everyone knows you don't interact with women and also don't go to parties. You post on Any Forums

you must truly have no internal dialogue to think vr is real life

That makes much more sense, people just not realizing the amount of control they have.

>not playing video games is low iq
serious cope right here

Uh huh, keep coping about your own life instead of projecting it onto others. Next you'll say something like I'm a jobless NEET with no car.

Correct, even when I was still getting my vr legs the only time I did anything like OP was hitting the ceiling fan when I panicked and threw a grenade back to sender

Any ausfags who play Pavlov/onward?

IQ is measured by your ability to recognise patterns. If you turn a controller under the belief it will steer a virtual car, and nothing happens, and then continue to do it long after this fact has been presented, you are factually low on the IQ spectrum.

Whenever I play Mordhau I'll slightly lurch forward or backwards depending on whether or not I'm attacking or trying to step back from an attack.

Brings back good memories.

Attached: Wii-tennis.gif (440x270, 2M)

Yes, patterns. If someone doesn't play video games or have never played a VR game they have no patterns to compare it to. I think it's actually you who has low IQ for not considering those things but still trying to look smart.