Unlike gow 1 this feels like a chore to finish it

Unlike gow 1 this feels like a chore to finish it.

Attached: God_of_War_II_cover.jpg (260x369, 42.21K)

they're all like that for me. This series is notorious for having THAT part in every entry.

0 days since Any Forums cried about God of War 2
>15 years
Still seething.
LMAO

it's the other way around

The problem with GoW I'd you get stripped of your good shit at the beginning of the game and the subswuent game tries to explain this away with some complete nonsense.

i don't know what you guys are talking about it's a linear 6-8 hour game with no grinding how is it a chore?

Climbing the hell wall in the first gow was bad enough that I wanted to break the disk and use the shards to skin the developers first born child in front of them before doing them next.

because the pacing is terrible

who ever made that level deserves to get shot together with the guys who thought it was a good idea to put balancing sections in almost every entry.

In Chains of Olympus there’s one balance section at very beginning of the game that’s just a small plank over a tiny gap, after you cross it you get a trophy for “completing all the balance beams in the game”.

the pacing is completely fine

I'm playing it on hard like i did with gow1 and it seems the only way not to die to some bullshit enemies is to play like a pussy and keep a distance from them because they block most of your attacks.
Also there too many god damn platforming and puzzle sections.
Maybe playing gow 1/2 back to back was a bad idea.

it's a skill issue, i played every gow game on the hardest difficulty and mashing square square triangle doesn't work at higher difficulties, just try a different approach your one is cleary not working.

This is oddly my favorite game in the series. Perfect pacing and only like 4 hours long. Pure GoW gameplay distilled into a short but precise ride.

Attached: GOW_Ghost_of_Sparta_boxart.jpg (240x413, 23.77K)

The pacing is bad in this game.

Mostly fun game but those wraith enemies are pure fucking cheese on harder difficulties. Only enemy in the series I felt was blatantly unfair and not just frustrating

Attached: 1644962137080s.jpg (250x243, 7.24K)

Based GOS enjoyer
You have to max the Arms of Sparta and keep jumping and throwing spears at the wraiths. Its really easy to pull off and you dont have to deal with their bullshit mechanics

Chains of Oympus on hard has been a fucking painful experience to me. I feel like you take an absurd amount of damage even from smaller enemies and you basically have to spend 3/4 of the time rolling around like a retard. Its very boring to me

It has my favorite weapons and story. One of the best actual vidya prequels and PSP games period.

God of War 1 feels more like a chore to me. When you get to the Pandora temple, I just want to drop the game and never touch it again. Its so damn boring

this is so much better than 1.

Friendly reminder this is the only game in the series where you can play as Zeus

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132.66K)