It's like 4, but better

It's like 4, but better

Attached: RE5_PS3_cover.jpg (1529x1763, 389.84K)

Every change 5 made to 4 was a change for the worse. Only good parts of 5 are the parts it copied.

You know full well that isn't true.

Meh. Inventory system makes the combat flow better. But shit like the ruins portion and Sheva make like it less. Plus no actual merchant is kinda shit.

Chris says GAY RIGHTS!

Attached: Chris says gay rights.png (1000x1431, 1.89M)

4 with niggers

>5 alone
2/10
>5 with a friend
Actual 10/10 game

Mostly true, I think the expansion of melee attacks was mostly good and the team melee stuff was fun, as was the improvements to mercs and coop mercs.

Everything else is worse, the pacing of the campaign is much worse as is the way the game has a turret gunner section and turns into a full on barely functional cover shooter in chapter 5, after teasing you with the kino chapter with the lickers and almost turning into classic RE again.

The guns are even much more poorly balanced and have worse animations than RE4.

Got some rare things on sale, stranger!

Attached: Merchant.jpg (600x840, 61.6K)

Both are good, it's that RE5 is better than RE4 when you play co-op.
But RE4 is better when you play solo.

I thought the pacing of 5 was better.

The one true opinion

I actually liked african el gigante more

Attached: Ndesu.jpg (300x375, 35.51K)

I prefer the combat and inventory system of 5. But it lacks the enemy variety of 4.

Hnnngggg

Attached: 22837106db3f9500be1a0c219882096b.jpg (1024x768, 103.99K)

Then you don't know what you're talking about.

I've beaten RE5 many times in coop and I'd still rather replay RE4 any day of the fucking week over it. RE5 has so many sections that are a chore to replay, and very few great moments.

The only thing I liked about RE5's inventory is that it allowed you to reload by dragging the ammo into the weapon, which let you reload during melee attacks meaning you basically could reload during every melee if you were fast enough.

Test

Fuck no. The only thing good that's clearly better was Sheva in her red riding hood outfit

>It's like 4, but better
with a friend

The only thing 5 does better than 4 is that the gameplay is more fun and the fact you can play as Chris who is objectively way cooler than Leon. 4 is undeniably the better game.

based, honestly thought 4 was better in every way. i liked how much freedom you had with the invetory system. also i felt like treasure in 5 should have gived you more money.

Attached: 1645857273008.gif (259x163, 1.91M)

Based ban evader