This was pinnacle of classic monster hunter and you can't find a single flaw with it

This was pinnacle of classic monster hunter and you can't find a single flaw with it.
Even being HR only was pros

Attached: 220px-Monster_Hunter_Portable_3rd.png (220x355, 165.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7hMeeJ6P3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soulful, but HR only hurts it. No need to lie user.

the psp had so many bangers on it

Peak art direction too. I'm staring to think the psp is the most underrated console ever, we had it so good.

After world, I can't go back to having 10 sec animations to grab 1 bone.

Sorry.

World was love letter to classic monhun, not ichinoses anime games

No it wasn't. World was meant to be a change to lead the charge for mass western appeal. It's still 100% anime, just with western graphics.

b8

World was the first good Monster Hunter. You glue-eaters have been playing trash for nearly fourteen years.

you're one game off

Attached: 81kGN9CRu-L._AC_SY679_[1].jpg (483x679, 89.98K)

3U is trash. Just play Tri and P3rd seprately. It's the superior experience. G rank in 3U is not good.

3U was my first MH but even I can't defend it over P3rd

low IQ and bad taste post, 3U has everything p3rd does and more

then you're a dumbass, mh3u is p3rd with more content and non-fucked online play

No need to hype it up but those were the days. I still remember doing some shoddy translation for the food items in Notepad and posting it to the general. Gotta respect anyone who bothers importing and playing with spreadsheets.

Attached: 1631856701687.gif (77x118, 2.49K)

3U Online is dead while P3rd is the most active thanks to private servers.

P3rd is a better game than 3U. All your crying won't change that

Hard pill to swallow:
Portable team Monster Hunter games are the only good ones. The Console team just makes immersive "experience" trash to reel in a new generation of gullible consumers each game. This has been more and more true for each game they develop.

It doesn't have Yukumo
youtube.com/watch?v=v7hMeeJ6P3I
Enjoy your shitty planks and cutting your feet on barnacles, mogatrannies.

This. 3U was peak monhun. I still don't understand why they actively refuse to rerelease the classics in any capacity when they'd effortlessly print money. I don't even care if they put out a fat collection with the multiplayer ripped out, I always solo them anyways.

>The Console team just makes immersive "experience" trash to reel in a new generation
>The Console Team
What the fuck are portables then. idiot.

Also Rise is fucking garbage, its more like DMC than MonHun. World is better. Cope, Seethe, YWBAW

moga > yukumo

nah, sounds like you didn't even play 3U which is just p3rd with more (better) content

Sounds like you played neither

>After Capcom soullessly remakes every RE not on REenigne they'll do the same with Monster Hunter
Please no, fuck that gay ass engine.

>refuse
They re-released fu how many times?

moga is boring and ugly
it doesn't even have a hunter's guild building and you have to leave for multiplayer

Where in my post did I say remake? I'd be fine with straight ports.

I have it on psp, is there a better version I should be playing instead?