It was better than Elden Ring and Bloodborne

It was better than Elden Ring and Bloodborne.

Attached: dark-souls-3-pc-game-steam-cover.jpg (271x377, 47.31K)

OPEN THE SERVERS BACK UP, HOLY FUCK.

Noone cares about PCancers, you reap what you sow with the cheating and modding.

>playing soul game for multiplayer
kek, fuckin retards

lol no, ds3 was dogshit and I'm glad Any Forums seems to be finally admitting it.

This is when from sold their soul for normies and casuals

But of course, who says it isn’t?

Way better than Elden Ring
BB base is better than DS3 base
Ringed City > Old Hunters

DS3 was the worst in the series. Even worse than 2.

>dks3 modders wanting patreon bucks just to asset rip
kek

Attached: Capture.png (911x737, 714.01K)

what do you mean "even worse than 2", 2 is the best in the series.

No, 2 is dog shit. Worse than DS1 and DeS in every way. The only upside it has is that it was made pre-BB so it's not focused on action shit like every game after.

>BB base
Its literally fucking garbage and I'm tied of pretending it isn't. It goes to total shit right at the beginning of Forbidden Woods and continues that trend all the way to end.

2 was made by an incompetent team.
Could have been much better.

What an insane opinion. When's the last time you even played these games? Do you know how insanely clunky ds1 feels? DS2 was a major upgrade.

>Do you know how insanely clunky ds1 feels
>DS2 was a major upgrade.
It wasn't, in any way. And I played 1 after 2. I was amazed how much better 1 was than 2 my entire time playing it.

DSIII was incredible. It's hard to decide between Elden Ring and this gem.

Yeah it is better than ER which is massively overrated. DaS1 is king though.

Why does DS3 feel so short?

I liked the art style applied to the architecture in DS3.
There's one point early on where there's a chasm separating you from a little shanty town or whatever, and the buildings all look really cool - they have that interesting non-Euclidian edge to them and the shader they used makes them look really surreal.
The game is fine I guess. I just liked those buildings from that vantage point in particular.

literally the worst soulsborne
still fun though
but definitely the worst

It isn’t garbage per se, but it’s definitely massively overrated. Hunter NPC fights are cancer, almost every area looks and feels the same, most bosses are extremely forgettable, little actual build variety. Thank god the game is short, if it was even a few levels longer I may have considered it the worst in the series with how boring and repetitive it gets in the second half. Why can’t from figure out how to make a good second half in their games? I’m on Sekiro now and am hoping its different, fingers crossed.

DS3 feels too much like a video game. BB is like playing through a nightmare and Elden Ring is like playing through a coma.

Your post might be 50% true but BB is still way better than Elden Shit Ring