I work all week, so when I sit down to play a video game it should be easy and enjoyable!

>I work all week, so when I sit down to play a video game it should be easy and enjoyable!

Where the fuck did this mentality come from?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

probably from adults who work all week and want to just sit down and play something easy and enjoyable

Dumb frogposter

>I work all week, so when I sit down to play a video game I get tired and turn it off after a few minutes

Attached: 1644181344470.png (698x487, 329.88K)

Wagie midwits

I am a neet but getting old and feel the same now, just don't have the energy anymore

fpbp, if you want to tryhard just change the settings nigga.

it should be enjoyable, yes

For most devs "hard mode" just means 1 hit death and spongy enemies. Whereas a game that hand-crafts a challenge will always be far more engaging, i.e. Sekiro.

>I worry about how other people play video games instead of using my time to do what I enjoy
Where the fuck did this mentality come from?

>work
>get paid to complete tasks
>vidya
>pay to complete tasks

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 101.83K)

Global increase in sõy

>work all week
>have little energy to play video games

Being a responsible adult sucks.

Attached: 1642825906208.png (1286x1362, 727.7K)

From getting older probably. Elden ring was the most tedious shit I've ever played, the fun mostly came from the multiplayer, progressing through the game just made me want to get it over and when I got to that awful end boss I just dropped it and never finished.

No idea how people can enjoy this past age 30.

I also finished dark souls 1 when I was 22 and it was really enjoyable, so either I got less patience for these kind of games, or elden ring was a lot more bullshit.

I see this mentality even on games that are not really that hard, just require a strategy to work out. These guys really think, "I bought a game therefore I'm entitled to see every part of it regardless of how unskilled I am". It used to be "I bought a game and I really want to see the ending, so I will learn the mechanics to master it." I don't see how being a wagie factors into it at all, it just seems like an excuse for sucking at video games.

Attached: retard.png (358x707, 213.72K)

Life is getting harder, and I don't mean for me personally, I mean in general.
I used to laugh at those posts of doom and gloom and "it's all so tiresome" but I can see that exact feeling written across everyone's face these days.
It's no surprise people want to feel empowered with little effort in video games. Sure, there's the argument that easier games reach broader audiences, but I think even these days core gamers want that easy access to a power fantasy, especially in the age of hyper competitive online games that can make you feel shitty because you don't have hyper-honed reflexes or time to spend labbing or strategizing, etc.

Attached: sadness.png (2048x2048, 2.11M)

Harder games can't be made or enjoyed because work exists. Sounds like it's the work that should go.

Attached: 1653425796841.jpg (516x625, 110.74K)

I don't see how age has anything to do with what you said. 30 isn't even old, if your reflexes and hand-eye coordination are failing that early you're just genetic shit or a diabetic fatass or something. Definitely not indicative of most people.

Probably from people who work all week, you worthless NEET and/or nigger.

I'm 37 and dont work but the older I get the less time I'm willing to put into video games. I dont want to play a game that takes 40 hours to get good.

There is no one to enjoy the accomplishment with anymore.

When I was young ,it was my siblings, family, and friends. Now we're all old. My steam friends have moved on with their lives. Who cares if I were to 100% Elden Ring? Hit Diamond in League? Get good at Valorant?
A bunch of kids 10 years younger than me?

Video games...are a thing of the past. They are like an old friend I come back to have a drink with once in a while. Our lives are incompatible but the memories we shared continue to live on. We can go months or years without talking...but when we do meet up, we just want a cold brew and a cig. Not a 60 hour long campaign with New Game +.

Oh shit a souls game is the peak of challenge, color me shocked. It sure is hard dying to that guy a few times to learn when he moves his arm this way he's gonna do a spinny slap and then rolling to avoid it.

Sometimes I just want to mindlessly fuck shit up in a vidya with god mode on because I need a virtual punching bag for catharsis. I'm too tired, stressed, and depressed to constantly fail at a video game when I'm already dealing with failures in real life.