What did we think about her game?

What did we think about her game?

Attached: 1465460720284.png (1861x3061, 644.12K)

le millenon girl

I only play mainline Etrian Odyssey, not side games and remakes.

Attached: HHH.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

I thought the Grimoire Stone system was shit.

garbage story
poor balancing
highlander sucked

It was fun, however making the new dungeon and best katana story exclusive was retarded. The grimoires kinda sucked for optimization but short of the superboss you don't need any so it works ok as a method of branching out your characters slightly.
>highlander sucked
Fuck you tastelet, it's the coolest class in the series.

Flavor?
Maybe, but gameplaywise it was ass
>the damage buff that drains HP(good)
>long thrust(the one move you use for 90% of the game)
>the AoE attacks which all suck except the basic line one because the rest either drain too much or aren't ranged so there is no point to hitting the backline
>the elemental assist move which is good but boring
Those are the good skills it has and they are all painfully boring, plus the class has such shit TP it can't even fully use a maxed spear assist for the final boss without running out in a few turns
The Delayed charge stuff is kind of neat but that's about it

Both, though the flavor draws me in more. Delayed + Cross is very cool as is bloody offense, both lean towards a higher risk/reward playstyle. Turning Tide is great as well and rewards precision, can also enable Legion Thrust/Burst depending on how well you can set up the finishing blows. Untold's iteration not as exciting as some other classes in the series (especially not the amazing self synergistic Nexus Highlander) but they don't exactly have any stiff competition in Untold aside from Dark Hunter and maybe Ronin. The rest are as basic bitch damage as they come.

le millenom girl

>bloody offense
Would be cool if Landy didn't already have a very similar line damage risk/reward buff that also consumed HP
Nexus fixed the class but Untold's version was lame
It's true that 1 has pretty boring classes though

le nom girl

bad like every 3ds game. 1 and 3 are the only eo games worth playing

Landy's can't activate Bloodlust at an in opportune time and get you hilariously obliterated by a counter skill though.

I like it for its difficulty, but man it's unpolished.
>can only have 1 elemental wall active at a time
>paralysis cancels your elemental wall even if you don't get fully paralysed that turn (can cause a party wipe against Gudanna, Iwaoropenelep and Storm Emperor)
>everything to do with grimoires
>the uncharacteristically grindy quests
le fafnor nit is better.

Come to think of it, is it the hardest game in the series? Sure feels like it..

2U is pretty close. I haven't played them both in a while but off of memory I'd probably give it to 2U.

It is.
Untold 1's monsters are generally more powerful, but U2's no slouch either. Untold 1 doesn't really pull ahead until the 5th stratum onward, and even then I think Untold 2 has the more difficult final boss. The 6th stratum is easily harder in Untold 1 compared to Untold 2, though.

2u feels a bit easier to me, not because of enemy tuning necessarily but because the way classes and grimoires work you get more options for optimization.
Claret Hollows is hands down the hardest 6th stratum in the series. No other stratum had so many different encounters that make me think "oh God what the fuck Atlus"

ded game
ded genre

Playing EO2 for the first time and I can't help feeling that war magus is completely useless, the damage/defense buffs don't seem to effect anything and I didn't take a hexer to use for status combos so he's just slow dead weight at the moment

Attached: 1548208051600.jpg (417x306, 93.92K)

what even goes on in the EO general on /vg/?

Havent played any of the games since EO4. How have the remakes and new ones been?

fpbp