I wish I could draw

I wish I could draw.

Attached: 1623414373906.jpg (550x503, 45.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/fm/V5wCnI6S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

digital art is literally le impossible

Attached: bUUAgDF6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.25K)

Like dolphins
Like dolphins can draw

I wish I could die

Attached: 1654124529504.png (680x659, 904.43K)

Trust me drawing is the easy part. Figuring out what you enjoy drawing to justify so much time on it is difficult. The times I most enjoyed it was in the middle of classes.

why would you want to learn to draw if there's nothing you want to draw
??

I wish I could draw and play an instrument and 3d model and texture and code and speak more languages and cook more dishes

Can't relate. There is a shit ton of stuff I would draw right now if only I were any good at it.

figuring out what I enjoy drawing was the easy part. I always knew I wanted to draw vidya and anime fan art. All of my work is pretty much vidya/anime fan art

I wish I could break your fingers one by one for being a frogposter, but we don't always get what we want do we?

Not really a frog poster. I just saved that image from another thread because I didn't know what image to use. I don't have more than one frog image saved.

Me too

Attached: 1518048741951.png (475x433, 342.24K)

>not really a frog poster
>>>>>>>>>>posts frogs

Draw street fighter characters. With pencil and ink. You'll have better designs than the indian jokers Capcom comes up with.

did you even bother reading the rest of my post? whatever who cares.

not relevant because you posted a frog while claiming not to post frogs

Juat draw then you ugly homo.
Wish in one hand, spit in the other, which had fills faster. Literally just do it. Stop being gay. It doesn't have to be the vest at first but you will get better if you do just a bit each day.

If your hands aren’t mangled, you can draw. John Callahan was a quadripeligic and he still became a cartoonist.

what makes you think that you can’t draw, user? you should try life drawing using different mediums like pencil, ink, oil paint, watercolor, or just mess around with brushes in an illustration application.

what that other user said is correct but he said it kinda clumsily— the real difficult part is being creative at all. if you’ve got that in the bag, the reality is that drawing isn’t some magical skill, it’s a mechanical one. you just have to train your arm to make the shapes you want it to make, and all that takes is repetition, reflection, and refinement

Unironically just open Paint and get drawing. It probably won't look good, but the more you draw the better you get. There's no shortcut.
As janky as my drawings might look, they're a lot better these days than they used to be. My old drawings folder is painful to look through.

Attached: greencity.png (1008x695, 12.33K)

You're trying to reason with a mindbroken tranny

Attached: tranniesfor5minutes.jpg (1920x2154, 544.08K)

sup cm punk

mega.nz/fm/V5wCnI6S

just do it. you don't even need anything except a notebook and pencil, not even a fancy pencil. just find something you like the idea of drawing and try to draw it. maybe look up some basics on perspective, draw some simple shapes, then some basics on anatomy or drawing the human body. just keep drawing shit and throwing it out, in a couple years you may have made a little progress, less if you've got any natural talent

Sorry you got called out man
Go cry about frogs in another thread lol

no dimes shitter

Draw something every day.
You'll learn slowly but surely..

Also have passion. Without wanting to draw sexy women I would've never learned to draw.

Pic related. Follow your dreams user. It's the only thing worth chasing in this shit while of a world.
And yes this is a boy.

Attached: file.png (717x862, 196.03K)

>Sorry you got called out man
>Go cry about frogs in another thread lol

Attached: 1641090436300.jpg (452x363, 29.48K)

>programming skill
>artistic skill
>musical skill
>master a language
>become swole
you instantly master one of these. which do you pick?

>wojakposting while complaining about frogposting
cringe, unbased, and bluepilled

Attached: 1652074962104.jpg (2048x1152, 288.59K)

Ohh..... Ohhhh my...

You challenge me?

Attached: 1654480178166.png (600x800, 25.37K)

its not that hard look i just drawed

Attached: file.png (355x345, 6.43K)

>Unironically just open Paint and get drawing. It probably won't look good, but the more you draw the better you get. There's no shortcut.
>As janky as my drawings might look, they're a lot better these days than they used to be. My old drawings folder is painful to look through.
This. For for fucks sake. Fucking christ. This. Just fucking do it.

i used to draw jets and cars. idk maybe something broke in me