Final Mission

>Final Mission
>Character mentions the game title

Attached: 1649190819373.jpg (1637x1200, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SYhqa8HW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God the quality dropped through that shitty floor they fall through with them huh

Don't bother reading this manga, it starts really good, introduces a great antagonist (Melon). And then completely jumps the shark when pseudo Jojo-stands are introduced.

Attached: ef1.jpg (758x960, 192.13K)

The thing that ruined Beastars is the same thing that ruined Zootopia and Brand New Animal.

The annoying central theme of Multiculturalism where different races or species in these cases state that Multiculturalism is a good thing even though it's very clear that Multiculturalism is a disaster that leads to many problems in society.

Anyone notice that furry creators tend to be fans of Metal Gear? Creators of Beastars and Yojimbo mentioned liking the series. What is it about furries and military themed media.

Right, they should just ignore this issue and aim for another plot direction since the retards are making an argument against themselves all the while failing to provide a definite resolution

this is a videogame board furfaggots, go discuss your shitty gay furshit manga on /trash/ where your kind belongs

Attached: 1512321000789687.png (550x2500, 364.43K)

Imaginary Chimera wasn't even used outside the chapter it was introduced in.

Ain't reading that

is this that dog nigga thing

Literally only took me 30 seconds.

>"We should get along, fuck the BAM!"
>Not page related

Attached: 8.jpg (835x1200, 216.06K)

This is true.

Zootopia - Animals still act bigoted towards one another and stereotypes exist extreme enough to falsely accuse all carnivores of being automatic murderers which threw the city into a panic.

Beastars - They show carnivores opening a black market to eat herbivores and in Beastars carnivores are always under the temptation of killing and eating their herbivore friends due to instincts.

Brand New Animal - Turns out that humans were right, the anthro animals are all berserk wild unruly giant beasts when angry and frustrated which leads to destruction of public property and even deaths. So the ending of the series implying humans will start living in Anima City makes no sense, even with the Deus Ex Machina vaccine it won't take much for a human living there to see the anthros as dangerous, the anthros culturally prefer killing off anyone over a simple dispute like over playing a sports game.

Multiculturalism needs to go away.

Is it worth reading past that chapter? When I got to that point I thought it was so stupid, I just stopped reading the manga all together.

Wish I had images of anthro ladies to spam you with.

What would the message of The Bad Guys be?
Something about a push pops and friendship?

Attached: the_bad_guys_gallery_7.0.jpg (1200x675, 105.45K)

That wolves are hot

btw if u like autism wolf and queer deer bls join
discord.gg/SYhqa8HW

This is why I hated what the writer did to Juno. She was right, what exactly is wrong about sexually preferring your own damn race/species as nature intended? Then the writer had her become a species mixing whore for Luis the deer. Thank god that their relationship ended up with a break up but still I feel like the damage got done to Juno and frankly Juno is not the only character who suffered. That ending with Legosi and Haru was annoying, Haru really is a slut to her core, she claims she wants to get married and then immediately get divorced like Legosi's feelings on matrimony are disposable. Slut trash.

You're absolutely right, my friend. down with the furfag menace I say. They will rue the day they put their smut on the net. :^)

Attached: 1654037453657.png (1700x1900, 1.08M)

It's fine. People overreacted thinking that magic was introduced when everything was metaphorical. Like user mentioned, it's not a big deal from that point on, the entire situation is literally just Legosi learning to mimick the strategies of other species in combat instead of relying on his wolf nature.

Bad Guys is a bad movie. It's basically a badly done Sly Cooper. And Diane the fox woman is a horrible Mary Sue. I hated her introduction where they have her give a speech explaining in detail why Wolf and his friends are failures at life and losers. Yeah writers this is how you make your Mary Sue sympathetic. It's Rey from Disney Star Wars yet again. Why do the writers do this trash? Don't they realize they make UNLIKABLE female characters when they do that?

Just because the ending is bad doesn't mean the entire story should not be read! I enjoyed it a lot.

I was so mad when they went "oh carnivores can eat fish" okay so WHY did the whale cause all that and then WHY?

Calm down son it's just a wacky movie with cartoony talking animal people

>Seinen setting
>the lives of even the side characters are interesting
>gets absolutely ruined by shipping and furfaggotry to the point where the quality is so fucking low the author rushes to finish it
Thank Christ Beast Complex is continuing so we can forget Beastars post-Melon introduction

Don't think anyone likes Haru. She's a slutty plot device who barely exists in the literal sense. As far as bunny girls go my favorites are Bokko from Wonder Three and Carrot from One Piece.

to be fair, she did get captured and tied up with mr wolf when they tried to break into the hamsters house. So she's not completely flawless.