They just took the money and fucking ran

They just took the money and fucking ran

Attached: Cyberpunk_2077_box_art[1].jpg (316x316, 89.88K)

Go play destiny if you want a live service game

>Make shit game
>Promise to fix it and have DLC
>Don't have either
You defend this shit cuck

Yep.
To bad the cash in on the preorders and hype cut the stock price in half. And Cdpr is still bleeding as a company.

>Stock went from $31 to $6 since Cyberpunk released

Like I care, I played the campaign for free

He got the last laugh

Attached: latest[2].png (495x566, 210.04K)

>>they only announced one DLC therefore there will be no further DLC after that
Retards gonna retard I suppose.

I'm pretty sure they released the game.

To this day there are no mods that turns the female characters into something like pic related. Most appearance mods are for female V, which is fucking stupid.
And it's even more stupid that there are only two remotely attractive girls in the game and one of them is lesbian.

In other words, this game's design philosophy for the female characters is by itself enough to prevent me from buying it.
If I mention other factors such as role playing, looting, vehicles control and bugs, it makes it so I wouldn't play this game even if I was paid for it.

Attached: 3dff86821fd7f02a7983e89b8d1bb9fc.jpg (736x1472, 186.52K)

>>they only announced one DLC therefore there will be no further DLC after that
they did announce that they were pivoting to other projects. its getting a half baked DLC and thats it

Still higher than the Witcher 1-3 days.

BUT user. A FEW JACKETS + CAR + NPC CHARACTER SKIN IN TWO YEARS! CYBERPUNK IS SAVED!!!

Just let modders fix it like Bethesda does, it would be 1000x better than whatever cdpr is wasting time on.

i honestly and unironically got my money's worth out of it. it was way too linear and there should be proper gang/guild quest branches, but it was still a wild ride in amazing setting, shooting felt good once i got powerful guns, and sneaking felt just like DXHR which was pretty fun

i really hope they'll crap out at least one dlc so i can enjoy this game some more

i have not played that money grad shitty engined junk... how low should i wait for it to go to buy it on steam ?

I won't pirate

Attached: 1654379072270.jpg (940x1024, 65.47K)

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU JUST WANT TO SEE GOOD GAMES FAIL!!!!! FUCKING TORTANIC FAGS

Poles have too much kike blood in them. They're absolute rats. Ukies too.

no you didn't, cuz it lives rent free in your head.

while 2077 is shit, they actually have stuck with patching it. the problem is they seem to develop at a glacial pace and not very well, so they haven't actually improved the game much in the big picture. and they're still doing a DLC. in this case, I think they really tried to make a good game, they just didn't have what it took

The game is good. Check your npc programming.