What do disaffected but intelligent 21 year olds play because they're part of the lost generation with neither a...

what do disaffected but intelligent 21 year olds play because they're part of the lost generation with neither a connection to zoomers or millennials

Attached: 1591487582871.png (507x540, 64.09K)

you were born after 2000, you are definitely a zoomer, go play fortnite or amongus or whatever the fuck zoomers play now, I have no idea

Start becoming an intellectual and read books on philosophy. Otherwise you are just another dumb zoomer.

Get some exercise loser

get a job you bum.

>Intelligent
>Any Forums
Lol, lmfao

Attached: 1643333024170.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

touch grass or become a domestic terrorist
(Deus Ex is a good start)

fortnite and minecraft while pretending to play the classics like Stalker or Deus Ex (watching their favorite streamers play them)

everyone made fun of me for being poor and only having a snes until I got a ps2 two years after it came out

Cool story bro, no one asked.

21 is a fun age. In the next 2 years you're statistically most likely to have your mental illnesses show up, if you have them.
Play Deus Ex. If you like it and want more HR and MD aren't that bad.

Attached: goodbye.gif (250x201, 190.25K)

go fuck yourself

not sure about your zoomer nonsense but you should play the witness

Attached: g.jpg (1920x1080, 140.45K)

>implying i didn't already read about every Deus Ex conspiracy when i was 14

I play Skyrim and EU IV

gacha games

>redditjak
kill yourself

Attached: cancerjakscringeyorgins.gif (936x936, 59.64K)

>21 year olds
>part of the lost generation with neither a connection to zoomers or millennials
I know this is bait, but it's funny seeing the number just keep getting lower and lower.

Shut the fuck up zoom zoom.

Cope boomer

Attached: 1591928899174.png (790x605, 728.73K)

>redditjak poster
>claiming to be intelligent

Attached: lalogoodone.gif (268x280, 3.26M)

They play whatever they want because they enjoy games no matter the gen.

>intelligent
>posting on Any Forums instead of currently being a millionaire banging hot girls 24/7
lol

what the fuck are you talking about

>21 years olds
You're a zoomer, 100%.

Attached: Death-Stranding-Review.jpg (640x640, 78.89K)

>intelligent
>banging sluts 24/7
ngmi

An afterthought; cancerjak posters don't really care about what goes into the comment field. Every single digit IQ thought they put into their comment is just a means to an end so they can post rageface 2.0 again

Peak Zoomer Posting lmao, 25 is the grey area bucko

Ok incel

If you were born after 1996 you're a fucking zoomer, simple as

kys retard

>21
You're a Zoomer retard. Go play Fortnite, give your money to Twitch streamers, and get an Undertale tattoo. Make sure you credit Celeste as the game that made you realise you're also a tranny.