Literally impossible

Literally impossible

Attached: bullshit boss.jpg (1280x720, 112.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G7Lk50LGBDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ENTER

Attached: file.png (600x338, 304.58K)

Just cheese and abuse him you idiot

Should I play that game next? So far I've only played Nocturne and SMTV and while V was fun, I highly prefered the darker tones of Nocturne. Is DDS more like that?

Yep. It's closer to Nocturne. To describe it in a phrase it's 'Cannibalistic Hindu Gang Wars'. Enjoy.

has
voice acting
fun cast
fun combat
cool demons
demifiend

I think yeah, play it's sequel too which i havent even started
And play SMT 4 you dingus

Attached: gale 2.jpg (301x167, 5.05K)

The sequel is better, not that DDS1 was at all bad.

>Leave Rengoku to me

Guess I will ask here. How is the game storywise? Better or worse than SMTIV and Apocalypse

>And play SMT 4 you dingus
Why would you ever want someone to do that?

t. no taste fag died to minotaur

I beat smt4 chaos route. Laughed when the neutral girl committed seppuku.
Pretty shit game all around. One note characters, boring fights visually and mechanically, aimless meandering "plot" that drops all it's threads right after introducing them. I do not recommend.

Attached: isabeau admitting her sluttery in a monastery.jpg (1200x900, 147.07K)

Worse than IV, better than Apoc

Just seems like you got filtered
You probably think SJ is peak too don't you you boring faggot

Attached: 1531628942408.png (720x540, 526.66K)

I beat it though. How can I be filtered?
Haven't played SJ. Also dragonball is one of the shittiest series known to mankind, just to make you even more salty.
Go on and keep jumping to conclusions, eventually you'll get tired of making excuses for why my opinion doesn't match yours.

Holy superiority complex Batman, do you also go "yesh.. i beat him.." after every internet argument?
Hate smt 4 if you want, but it just seems like you got filtered by a decent fucking game, and are a complete boring faggot. Can't make you change your mind and I'm not going to seethe about it unlike your wild immature power fantasy
>[unrelated note to further make it look like i'm cool]
Petty. Do not speak anymore shit to me heathen.

Attached: dissapointment.jpg (256x317, 15K)

his CD version of his theme slaps

link?

youtu.be/G7Lk50LGBDQ
It just sounds abit more clearer than ingame

Attached: file.png (893x1699, 636.43K)

>do you also go "yesh.. i beat him.." after every internet argument?
Only the ones that say "filtered", as I am directly arguing against your claim and telling you that you're wrong.
> but it just seems like you got filtered
There it is again. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Attached: inigomontoya[1].jpg (1920x1080, 109.52K)

>Fanspiction
Done.

>went to check out that Cleopatra boss fight way back when i unlocked it at like lvl 26
>saw that Cleo was way higher level so i just shelved it
>go back to fight her now that i'm lvl 71 expecting it will be an appropriate fight
>found that i was misremembering and she's only lvl 61 so the fight was boring
fuck
i hate how this game will give you quests way before you could beat them and the quest log gives no indication of what the target level of the quest is. made even more annoying by the fact that you can't run from boss fights, so the only way to find out a quest is for you to do much later at a much higher level is to just go suicide into the boss. it's very dumb and is like that for no good reason other than the devs were too lazy to make a system that was less dumb. i've enjoyed the game for the most part, but there are a lot of minor flaws like this that seem like they could have been addressed with an extremely small amount of dev time.

It's an extremely messy game. For one that hinges so much of it's difficulty on your level, it doesn't tell you what the recommended level should be, so the fight is either unbeatable or done in 1 attack.

messy is a good word for it. it's disappointing, because most of these kinds of things, if they just ran out of time to deal with them before release, could at least have been fixed with patches, but it's been like 7 months now, so clearly they're not going to bother to do that, either.