10/10 game

>10/10 game
>Any Forums hates it because it mentions communism

Attached: 1629964622935.png (1600x740, 2.15M)

>he needs validation from an anonymous chinese basket weaving forum

communism will NEVER work

RPGs are fucking gay, next thread
verification not required

>bumps threads that don't interest him
?

communism is the best thing that was it the entire human history

westerners and americans was fed with propaganda for their entire life, so that would be expected

Attached: 1624194396623.jpg (850x1877, 251.76K)

>if people get mad that I shill this game, I win

Attached: joker.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)

>communism BAD
>circumcision GOOD
Americans are a funny bunch.

felt really compelled by the world of this game. any other titles that give a similar feeling?

Is it really a 10/10 game though? I want to get it but discussion about this game either goes one extreme or the other. I don't care about political shit if that helps.

>10/10 game
>RPG checks are made with dices so you can be 99% good at something and you may still fail

Bullshit system and it is basically a visual novel with the ilusion of player control.

GOOD MORNING SIRS

is that your idol JP cuck said that?

yeah I can tell how much Any Forums hates it by how it was talked about ceaselessly until recently. retard OP if you want to discuss the game just fucking discuss it you little pussy fag

Outer Wilds is simultaneously hugely different but also very similar

it's essentially a very well-written visual novel with some dice rolls for various dialogue options. If that appeals to you, go for it.

trotskyists are essentially cowards

>Being so simple minded that you're unable to realize that failure is intended.

>Bullshit system
you can't take failure even if its part of the game?
>it is basically a visual novel
oh yeah? classifying it with such a wide term, give me similar "visual novels" then, faggot.

Attached: a.jpg (255x192, 21.54K)

Is that what Discord Elysium fans are?

Attached: 1649763610373.png (1294x930, 202.27K)

it's a very complex and detailed visual novel, moreso than basically any other example of the genre, but at the end of the day, the entirety of the "gameplay" is done through dialogue

I played a couple hours and couldn't stand the writing style. You can really tell that the writer is ESL, and not in a fun Nabokov way. Normally I wouldn't mind this but mixed with the mediocre voice acting and various bugs I found it grating. That being said it's still impressive for a first release and I hope the developers can learn their lessons and make something great for their next game.

>but at the end of the day, the entirety of the "gameplay" is done through dialogue
they integrated it so well, you can't have this kind of story in a form of a book unlike the many movie games