Childhood is when you idolize Pyra, adulthood is when you realize Mythra makes more sense

Childhood is when you idolize Pyra, adulthood is when you realize Mythra makes more sense

Attached: 1599495675899.jpg (903x1274, 975.71K)

Just started playing this. Why does Pyra sound so bored? Does Mythra sound better?

titpussy

True maturity is realizing that Fiora is better than both.

Attached: Mecha-Fiora.png (544x1200, 617.03K)

Both are generic characters OP
Most people aren't even aware their designs are a reference to a 2014 film

I will never, ever like tsundere characters

I want to fuck Mythra, but I want to wife Pyra...and I want to impregnate Nia

I want to jam my dick through her cleavage

The localization had no voice direction and the actors were given almost no context for their lines because the entire thing was rushed within I believe a few months.

true adulthood is realizing this game was made for literal kids who are just going through puberty and you should feel embarrassed for liking it

adulthood is realizing both are just two personalities from the same schizo computer

I have never played the game however pneuma a best

It's a shame too because, while I don't know who the voice actors are exactly, it feels like overall they made good choices in VAs for the characters. The issues crop up so evenly in so many scenes/characters that I always presumed it was an issue with direction. Thank you for confirming my headcanon user

Childhood is Xenoblade II

Fuck her fifth skill tree quest.
>bro just go fight a level 97 unique gogol that's around other gogols and a level 96 unique monster, all with sight aggro
>bro just go and get this flower that requires you to fight a level 97 unique arachno
>bro just go and fight a level 98 arachno and gogol, one of which has a daze spike

I hate that Fiora has almost no personality. She just existed to be "Shulk's girlfriend."
Really, all of the girls in that game were poorly written.

lol yeah I think this was around the time in the post-game stuff that I was like "maybe I don't really want to 100% this game"

Mah person of african decent. Point of clarification though, can we still hang out with Mythra sometimes or is it just a one-time thing?

What's even more insulting she got revived, which literally destroys the entire point why Shulk and Reyn left the Colony in the first place.

That's up for you user, personally I know in that scenario i'd go a few more times now and again before deciding to settle down properly.

I just hate how post Mechonis Core forces you into a specific playstyle. If you want to do the sidequests before final dungeons, you have to use an ether party since you won't have enough accuracy to fight the monsters until you get ~20 more levels. If you want to use a physical party you have to farm night vision gems and topple lock so that you have guaranteed hits. And if you decide to just do the dungeons that will bring you to about level 82 at most, and then you put everything down to go grind materials and monsters. I managed to get Melia and Reyn's fifth skill tree before level 85 but each battle took forever due to level penalties. I don't think gem farming would have been as bad if crucial gems weren't locked behind farming one specific enemy over and over again because you keep getting a wooden chest, or when you got a silver chest the line you needed wasn't there.

Enlightenment is reached when you realize that Nia is better than either of them

Attached: Nia8.jpg (724x1024, 153.81K)

You mean homura and hikari, right?

Based, Pyra is a whore anyways.

Attached: 6d5e58b8497086e2b6019b1f2f296a87.png (1152x2048, 3.4M)

Bro, Pyra can cook.

Attached: de82fd510c31822d9a47934f59c9a7a1.jpg (920x1200, 890.6K)

Based

Attached: 1565713250523.jpg (2048x1879, 694.14K)