The Callisto Protocol

The Callisto Protocol.

Atmospheric.
Horror.
Kino.

179 days left.

Attached: WCCFthecallistoprotocol5.jpg (1280x720, 1015.73K)

Looks way better than dead space remake

I don't get why they're doing this and the dead space remake, Callisto looks the exact same as dead space with maybe more emphasis on melee combat it looked like, anyways I'm excited but I just find it a bit odd.

crappissdoo poopoocall

>they're
different companies.
also I don't think you really think each genre has only enough space for one game in it.

Zero reason to play the soulless dead space remake when it has a proper spiritual successor now.

what do you mean "they"? it's 2 completely different studios

kinda agree. I still want to play the remake, but would probably way until it's half off at the very least. because I want them to make more dead space games in the future. so the remake kinda needs to be successful

>getting both callisto protocol and dead space remake

body horror bros, we won.

Attached: thing.gif (480x270, 2.38M)

Cool promo render. What does the gameplay look like?

Reminded me of dead space, soma and system shock. Who are the devs and publisher and have they made anything before?

>Who are the devs
Dead Space devs

looks like dead space. kinda reminded me a bit of the atmosphere of the evil within but sci fi, but maybe that's just me. the sound design stood out. the sound has a ton of weight anf oomf to it.

Devs are Striking Distance Studios. New company headed by Glen Schofield who worked on Dead Space games. Callisto Protocol is their first game.

>Striking Distance Studios has quickly built a team of 150 developers in San Ramon, California, to create a science fiction game in the survival horror genre. Glen Schofield, former co-head of Call of Duty studio Sledgehammer Games, started the company last year and got funding from Krafton (PUBG Corp).

>Schofield brought aboard Dead Space veterans such as Steve Papoutsis, chief development officer. The game is targeted for launch on the PC and consoles in 2022, and it is set (surprisingly) in the future of the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds universe. But The Callisto Protocol‘s trailer feels like a spiritual successor to Dead Space, with a touch of Alien thrown into it.

>But The Callisto Protocol‘s trailer feels like a spiritual successor to Dead Space, with a touch of Alien thrown into it.
dead space always had a touch of alien lol. the aliens are literally called necromorphs

It honestly looks pretty solid

I recall some guy once posted comparisons claiming Dead Space straight up ripped off entire rooms from either Aliens or Alien3 lol.

wow spooky i am scare

Is that Chris Pratt?

>and it is set (surprisingly) in the future of the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds universe.
not anymore

Josh Duhamel