It's a russians in voice chat episode

>it's a russians in voice chat episode

Attached: 1651957504716.jpg (1280x1120, 145.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-11/russian-ruble-surpasses-brazilian-real-as-world-s-best-currency
reuters.com/markets/europe/germany-italy-approved-russian-gas-payments-after-nod-brussels-sources-2022-05-20/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Z

Fucking ziggers.

>it's a Any Forums thread on Any Forums episode

they're the same thing

>hohol trannies seething 24/7
I hope you at least get paid for your fake outrage.

Attached: 1652298846132.jpg (750x750, 80.93K)

will you suck my dick for a mcdonalds

I just find any word that ends in -igger funny user. Why are you so defensive on this Video Games anonymous image board?

>russian gets paid with colored paper money
>can't buy a samsung phone or even xiaomi with it

you will never win the war

Is this how franchises start?

Like I said, at least I hope you're doing this for monetary compensation and not for free.

I'm not even russian, but bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-11/russian-ruble-surpasses-brazilian-real-as-world-s-best-currency

Attached: 1627474431312.png (1491x1202, 179.95K)

>westoids don't get paid anything because their governments gave 100 billion to a failed proxy state

>though not many people can pocket a profit

It's true if we're talking about countries outside of Russia.
t. latvian who's getting fucked over by gas, electricity, produce and water prices

>fucked over by gas
russians can't buy any new cars so they don't need gas, it's Cuba tier now

Attached: 1654356172455.jpg (1080x813, 70.69K)

Except the sanctions imposed on them is just companies rebranding and still staying in Russia. Hell, Worst Korea never even left the russian market to begin with. And on top of all that, all cars made past 2010 are shit that breaks down in 5 years maximum.

>FourKites
lol
lmao

I actually wanted to talk about russians being annoying in VIDEO GAMES you know...because im on the VIDEO GAME board you fucking subhumans.

>russians in voice chat all my life
>when they hear me trying to get them to play a certain way in english 9/10 times they'll begin cursing at me and trolling (1/10 behaving like normal people internationally)
>learn some russian recently
>barely able to say "come", "shoot", "stand here", "wait", "here", there", yet using even these words makes them into competent and friendly teammates
yuo see... when in Novosibirsk....

Attached: Reinhard unlocks his Vril powers.webm (1920x1080, 2.65M)

ZS GO

>hurr durrr I totally made this non videogame bait thread to be about videogames, trust me

Attached: 1636235152730.png (150x222, 12.52K)

This picture really creams my corn. You can have fun on a dreary day too.

Attached: _20210211_171139.jpg (4864x2435, 2.62M)

You can walk into a forest if you want you dumb ass squatter.

>Except the sanctions imposed on them is just companies rebranding and still staying in Russia
Imports down 90% in four weeks, Rouble trade down 99%, can't buy semiconductors, can't buy plane parts, can't buy car parts to repair cars older than 2012 or buy new one, everything is fine though. Russia will build everything their own, right?

Attached: 1651930049367.jpg (973x499, 72.64K)

>Imports down 90% in four weeks,
Of what and by whom?
>Rouble trade down 99%
jej
reuters.com/markets/europe/germany-italy-approved-russian-gas-payments-after-nod-brussels-sources-2022-05-20/
>can't buy semiconductors
Not like you can make them without neon and other shit that Russia exports to begin with.
>Russia will build everything their own, right?
Not only do they have alternatives, but yes they're also working on import replacements. Hence why russkies are crying and seething over everything, whilst EU and US are crying about gas prices, lack of food and so on.
Jesus Christ, you cucks need to stop cum guzzling retarded propaganda.

nah, they'll just get it from China's new facilities. Dumb-ass westerners are still investing tons into Shanghai for some reason. Even though Xi faction has made it clear that westerners are not welcome. And they're perfectly cool with taking the money and running, unlike based Jiang faction. Construction on many of these facilities started in 2016 because China realized it was time to start preparing for the global conflict.

Я хoчy пиццы

Attached: EkJ3fCIXYAci5cn.jpg (800x589, 32.17K)

just repeat vodka and putin with incoherent english sentences and they get mad as fuck works every single time

rent free

So how come rusians haven't overthrown Putin yet if everything is so bad there and everything is so good here, yet I'm the one being fucked over by gas and food prices, on top of the astronomical taxes?

Russia can still win
Two more weeks
Trust the plan

- ZAnon

>Two more weeks
hohols are losing a new city every week now

Yeah ok retard. Thanks for your worthless opinion. If you actually ever played a videogame once in your life you'd know that russians are a staple cancer.

How is Severodonetsk doing? Russians were very quite about it for last three days for some unexplained reason

Pretty much the entire coastline. Biden administration is encouraging Ukraine to concede the land

YES SISTER TWO MORE WEEKS TILL UKRAINE SURRENDER HAVE YOU BEEN TESTED FOR HIV RECENTLY AS WELL?

DONT FORGET THAT WE MUST PUNCH THOSE FREAKIN NAZIS OUT OF UKRAINE!!!!

Attached: 1649975332174.jpg (1024x1024, 200.75K)