I picked up this gaming laptop. What am I in for?

I picked up this gaming laptop. What am I in for?

Attached: None_69f411f4-b224-4089-8078-c0d9a95b66dd.jpg (640x640, 33.4K)

whirrrrrr

Horrible frames, loud fans, ugly gaymer rgb and chunky design that macbook chads laugh at.

depends on the specs bro

>I picked up this gaming laptop. What am I in for?

Mine was the older model and ran Elden Ring on launch better than all the sperg's supercomputers.

I was laughing so hard when I was coasting in the Elden Ring pc threads. The only problem I had with the previous one is that the fans had issues.

Attached: hregwrf.jpg (500x500, 49.55K)

noise and heat, usually. it's worth plugging in a separate keyboard, those built-in chiclets suck donkey balls

Attached: opossum.jpg (1800x1173, 347.48K)

>HP laptop
Expect planned obsolecense and really high temperatures.

browsing Any Forums and complaining about games you will never play

>Mine was the older model and ran Elden Ring on launch better than all the sperg's supercomputers.
1000% doubt unless you ran it on Steam OS or something. A 30fps lock isn't "running it better."

I have one like that, it's very good. Mine's got a GTX1660, every game has been smooth so far. The most recent and more graphically demanding games I've played have been Elden Ring and Cyberpunk, I had no framedrops. You have to be the biggest autistic faggot to get annoyed by fans, and the LED keyboard helps with playing at night.

>macbook chads

Attached: CHIKI-NUGGIES.jpg (630x630, 49.11K)

Cope. You're just upset his laptop beats your mega nerd pc.

Chads unironically use macs or thinkpads. Only loser virgins use ugly bloated gayming laptops. Hell, what can a laptop accomplish that a tablet can't in 2022? The device concept is obsolete.

Is a better Any Forums this would become a meme

If you can't afford a laptop for work (you can't work on a touchscreen) and a desktop for gaming, you get something portable that you can also play games on.

>Elden Ring and Cyberpunk, I had no framedrops.
a lie. both games are poorly optimized, no matter the hardware
>biggest autistic faggot to get annoyed by fans
that's just plain cope

It was great, and I was no where near the shitstorm of issues spergs faced. I didn't even have to change any of the settings, it was a pleasant surprise.

It didn't have the stuttering or the world of other BS people complained about for Elden Ring.

More like he's retarded and can't see the microstutters, many such cases

>(you can't work on a touchscreen)
You'd be surprised how much work you can do with one, and it isn't like you can't just use a usb keyboard and mouse.
>and a desktop for gaming
Desktops are literally as "cheap" as gaming laptops ever were or will be but with twice the performance per dollar.

>a lie. both games are poorly optimized, no matter the hardware
Worked on my machine, faggot.
>>biggest autistic faggot to get annoyed by fans
>that's just plain cope
You're seriously bitching about fans, are you also afraid of your own shadow?

>Single bezel
NGMI

You just didn't notice it because that's how you're used to playing every game. I feel sorry for you. I had a MSI 1050 laptop and the experience was horrible, I had to blast the fans to ear piercing levels just to play games without the cpu throttling.

> NOOO with the Sharingan you can see the microstutters!!!!

If I had a bad experience I would've said so, I browsed these very threads on launch and followed the updates, and watched the videos, I lucked out.

And I know I had an easy time because I compared it to games like Yakuza Kiwami 2 and Need for Speed Heat which I needed to do voodoo on so that they could run in good quality.

Getting a tablet and USB hub to stick a USB keyboard and mouse, plus a gaming desktop, is way more expensive than getting a gaming laptop to satisfy both needs.
Also, I'd be surprised if you reached a quarter of the speed I get using Excel, Sublime, 3 browsers, Adobe Reader and Word for work, on a touchscreen, compared to me on my laptop, but I wouldn't make the switch, because working with a mouse and keyboard is always the better option.

Don't those laptops have shit displays? I heard they are extremely dim