Master Duel

Whats the counter deck to tribute birds.

Attached: 1653514743217m.jpg (715x1024, 157.29K)

Can I play fundereeze on master duel yet?

the divine beast user is here? I need a decklist, im talking about the one that uploads his diamond 1 screencap every thread

literally just stun.dek with 3 metal reflect slime

rivalry + zombie world

Flow works under stun better than that god slime

I was at 9990 gems so I did a 10 pull on Ruler's Mask. I managed to get the last few URs I needed from that pack.

I already got everything worth getting from Beyond Speed back before the Syncho Festival. And Fusion Potential sucks ass. So I managed to get everything worth getting from the Selection Packs before they expire.

>pull from legacy packs
>finally a ur
>its just one of these shitters AGAIN
STOP APPEARING IN MY SUMMONS
i am tired of your shit

Attached: legacypacks.jpg (489x769, 270.16K)

For those that play/follow the cardboard game, is there a reason why Drytron wasn't able to use the whole adventure engine thing?

When do birbs hit MD? I kinda want to try them out.

Easy.

Attached: 1640220920412.png (361x523, 364.53K)

FREE HER

Attached: 94677445.jpg (421x614, 54.4K)

You don't need rivalry for the birds. They need to tribute summon to get anything done.

>for the rest of this turn you cannot special summon monsters except ones that can only be special summoned

Drytron locks you out of Gryphon

VW, they'll scoop once you drop final sigma

>make gemini equip deck to farm secret missions
>retarded time thief player struggles to kill me after he wiped my board
>faggot even goes into zeus because why the fuck not?
>summon something to swing into zeus after equipping zeus with a harmless card
>he board wipes and refuses to finish me
Why?

I really need some READING in my life

>How do you search that in VW
You charge warrior/crocodragon deepdraw for it. If you have a way to spin them from GY to hand you can also summon beatrice to dump them. You can also do a big dick move and do
>Lulu + Jiji + Nyannyan --> Crocodragon --> Draw 2
>Crocodragon --> De-Synchro --> Lulu + Jiji + Nyannyan
>Lulu + Jiji + Nyannyan --> Stardust Charge Warrior --> Draw 1
>Optionally Charge Warrior --> De-Synchro again
>If you drew an Egyptian God/Wicked God/The World, tribute summon. Otherwise, Charge Warrior + Lulu --> Shenshen

It's a really dumb and inconsistent strat, but it's really funny to pull off. The problem is that it isn't totally consistent since it basically requires you have Lulu and a Spell/Trap so you don't burn your normal summon, as for Nyannyan you can rev her off of Laolao or crap her onto the field via E-Tele. You also still have a window to go into other ED monsters, though you're not getting VFD with that kind of board (and good riddance because VW vfd is a shitty combo, TCG cuck speaking)

Anything else I can add to this in order to annoy opponents into rage quitting before adding rokket engine?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-05 12-06-10.png (1602x939, 1.01M)

Ghost Reaper

so this...is the power of modern yugioh

>lost to BEWD
Infernoid 60 cards deck going second deck sucks cocks. How is this supposed to be superior deck to 40 cards one? You mill shit you don't need to mill.

Attached: 1653169010947.png (468x423, 191.86K)

Can I get a quick rundown on tribute birds?

The AFK bots that use the alphabet are actually a bit stupider than the ones that use katakana. Their autoclicker doesn't activate if you force them to make an action on your turn, so they lose to time out way faster if you can do that.

Flip skill drain

You know how every deck special summons 50 times? They normal summon, search what they want, (including any Winged Beast so Raiza for interruption and the Wind Barrier Statue to stop you from special summoning non-wind monsters) and then normal summon again immediately afterwards. And they can do it on your turn if they have the field spell up or they flip their normal trap card. They can also negate and prevent you from special summoning with their counter trap. So you need Ash, Veiler, and Impermanence to stop them in their tracks. Or play Zombie World.

What am I looking at?

Attached: screenshot.png (638x728, 758.46K)

modern ygo

>running De-Synchro
At that point you could go all in on hand destruction/banish

Swordsoul Tenyi?

generic chinksoulless garbage deck

Each bird is normal summoned right after one another and they go to the banished pile instead of grave where they can be added back to hand. The boss empen negates special summoned monsters. Their spells and traps allow them to normal summon on your turn usually raiza or apex avian for disruption. Maxx c and nibiru are bricks against them but ash and imperm can end the turn immediately.

A guy who looked up what the best deck is and then "improved" it by adding more cards thinking it makes his deck more versatile.