Mogs any rpg in the past 15 years

>mogs any rpg in the past 15 years
>full of pure european sovl
>not a virginity fueled power fantasy
>comfy and full of information about the medieval age
Why haven't you come to Bohemia, bros?

Attached: henryishere.png (1908x805, 1.74M)

It's not very fun to play

Shame about the gameplay.

Why did they add bandit dogs to the game?

Filtered

I'd say half filtered half true
to enrage you

Attached: henny.jpg (700x628, 55.08K)

Good game but it's slow.
I find it hard with my panic-induced manic depression to focus on things like that.

They should ave made this for KB&M controls only.
So basically ditch the garbage forced automatic lock-on bullshit entierly an have a free flow swing and block system like in chivalry, m&b and other games that do this very well already.
This console garbage mechnaic is bogging down the entire games combat it's not even funny.
Only archery is fun.

it creates a more immersive world to have to spend a few days in an area to finish a quest

tfw you'll never wake up at 8am to take a walk to the forest garden to pick nettle and belladonna and stumble upon a cuman camp, kill them all, then finish the day getting drunk and robbing peasants of their hard-earned groschen with loaded die

I unironically hate Cumans after playing this game. The only good Hungarian is a dead one

Attached: cumandog.png (1600x1133, 2.03M)

Truth

The combat is an absolute disgrace to the genre

Reminder if you dont play it in German you are playing it WRONG.

I am german and I played it in english because the german dub is cringe

The VA work sucks and the character models are ugly

The combat was the best part of the game

You're supposed to practice and get gud. Smelly loser

Combat sucks

>not a virginity fueled power fantasy
Dude you are literally the secret son of a landowner and are drawn up from peasantry to become a knight

>he didnt download the HD audio and visuals freelc
They admitted to fucking up the recording at release. So they rerecorded everything and put it out as a free download, its still free too

>Can only fuck Lady Stephanie once
justify this

Attached: KCD_MyLady8_1-600x600.jpg (600x600, 38.01K)

The difference being Henry doesnt take on thousands of enemies by himself, the game being grounded in reality after all. It is still a power fantasy, but not egregious about it at least

>peasantry
The Castle Smith is not peasantry, he's part of the household.

If it had Chivalry or Mordhau's combat system it would have been fucking amazing. Alas, most people including myself were filtered.

Henry knocked her up first try no need