Recommend good escapism games that will help me forget how shitty is my life and how miserable and depressed I am...

Recommend good escapism games that will help me forget how shitty is my life and how miserable and depressed I am, how much I hate my parents and have no friends

Attached: IMG_20220510_205955.jpg (600x600, 146.03K)

yakuza 0

You need to play some Elder Scrolls or Fallout
and you need to understand that everything stems from your parents, the blame is 100% on them, and there are plenty of people around that are NOTHING like those two.

Wandersong

Attached: 02.gif (420x243, 2.23M)

I would say a MMO because you can play them for fucking thousands of hours, but there are no good MMOs. You should try Dragon's Dogma, Elden Ring, Kingdoms of Amalur, Diablo 2 or even D3.

dude he's just gonna kill himself faster

escapism is fucking retarded, grab life by the balls

Metal Wolf Chaos is so bad it’s good and should cheer you up

Attached: 000BF40B-60ED-44F0-BA39-285BFF75FE68.jpg (740x429, 130.91K)

You will need to play games set in shitholes so depressing that you become instantly happy with your current state of being. For that I recommend Cyberpunk 2077

Dwarf Fortress

Honestly I think a comfy game like Minecraft or Stardew Valley would be good for you user.

Elden Ring is really nice for that escapism feeling. The art direction is so good and the world feels so alien at times it really makes you forget about reality.

Nioh 1 and 2 will completely absorb you.

Dyson Sphere Program. Just build your galactic factory and forget about everything else.

>mfw when trying to get immersed in vidya escapism

Attached: 1594578911805.jpg (700x700, 93.37K)

Cry of Fear

That's why I read cyberpunk novels almost exclusively. Reminds me that at some point we could imagine a worse reality than the actual one.

Attached: 324611345412378.jpg (1200x1797, 477.96K)

Extremely based taste. A Snow Crash game is one of my dream games

play rust, you'll hate the game and yourself so much you'll want to do something productive with your life. or you'll just get caught in a dopamine loop and play the game 20 hours a day feeling suicidal the whole time

The most mainstream overhyped garbage. Valorant, maybe because of rips off many of those types of series as well.

binging the yakuza series for the first time during lockdown was the only time i got sucked into escapist media and it was kind of horrifying in retrospect