Game has too much content

>game has too much content

Attached: Dolphin_2015-06-17_20-15-39.jpg (1000x562, 94.24K)

Rather that than the alternative. In today's gaming landscape those games are too be avoided because just giving content to players is anti-capatalist.
>Timesplitters would never be made on account of too much content.
>Mortal Kombat Deception - Too much content.
>Dissidia 012 - NO FUCKING WAY THEY'D GIVE AN ENTIRE CAMPAIGN FOR FREE TODAY!

And that's bad because?

no, you only had three unique attacks per character

yet it was ahead of its time with mechanics like beam clashing, sonic sway, in game fusion/ transformations and tournament mode with real knock outs

I used to believe the same thing until Elden Ring. There was a lot of fat and bloat in that game.

BT3 truly kills the Smashfag.
>C-CONTENT IS BAD!

I didn't say anything about BT3 or Smash? I think I played the BT games like 15 years ago or something like that (long enough ago that rental stores were still standing), so I don't remember enough about them to have an opinion on them.

You need to balance things for the sheer amount of kontent which mostly hampers the game

Attached: 1627998482357.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

ENTER

Attached: file.png (554x700, 498.58K)

Heh. Finally, a worthy opponent.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151.59K)

Its nice to have obscure characters in there but most of them really just play the same, theres a lot of shared attacks between characters
>beam attack
>fly to the enemy and watch an animation attack
>shoot a lot of little energy thingies at the enemy
basically all the special attacks in the game

There is no game i have ever put as many hours into as Tenkaichi 3.

they could've put pui pui or some cooler goon

just like the show then

Those are just basic arena fighter mechanics with dbz flavor coated on. It would be dumb if some of the characters didnt have those basic abilities, like a gap closer, or low dmg ranged attack. If it were smaller scale and 2d like dbfz, I would agree that having all the characters play similarily was a bad thing.
BT3 gives you a toolset with 2-4 unique combos and ki abilities per character and lets you decide how to use it. Makes the game easy to get into but harder to master

>Special attacks all had the same input so you didn't have to memorize retarded inputs
>You could pick up any character this way, the only real variations were in their combo strings
>Game never gets old due to massive variety and different matchups
>Quickly learned the difference between beam types, dragon rushing, regular rushing, who could MAX teleport and who couldn't, etc.
More games could learn a thing or two from this.

>He doesn't know about Tenkaichi 4 mod
It has an English translation. They added the full Super anime series and many Super characters / transformations. It's all canon so (sadly?) there's no meme stuff like El Hermano, SSJ3 Broly, etc.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 189.29K)

Is this screenshot from an older build? I happen to have started playing this recently and SSGSS Kaioken is a blast skill for SSGSS goku, I wish they could make it its own separate transformation but frankly goku is already loaded with forms as it is, pretty good mod too, hope they can make more custom attacks for characters, Gogeta gets completely new built from scratch attacks but Goku Black has Vegito's spirit sword attack but colored pink lmao

all those characters, and it still wasn't enough for me.
i need more.

I assume it's a pc mod? How would I go about downloading it, which emulator do I need and any other mods to help with performance and shit?