you're going to need to explain that one

>enjoyed game somewhat, saw DLC is on sale for $10
>figure out how to enter the anomaly after a few tries
>wait 4-5 minutes at satellite doing jackshit until it appears over the sun
>fly towards but, but a few degrees off and overshoot it
>finally get inside anomaly, explore the new area
>supernova.jpg
>wake up at campfire
>realize I have to do this gay autistic waiting game at the satellite every single time I want to access DLC
>put controller down, never return

What the fuck were they thinking? Just add some lore reason why you wake up in the DLC area for fucks sake. It's worse than watching sand recede for 10 minutes at Ash Twin.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 59.32K)

>ealize I have to do this gay autistic waiting game at the satellite every single time I want to access DLC
do you not know what autopilot is?

First 10 hours is breathtaking, scary, and amazing. Eventually the mechanics start weighing down on you and breaking immersion. Having to watch sand fall at Ash Twin for example got really old after a while. Dark Bramble sucked ass, and the Anglerfish meta is the worst part of the game.

Overall I liked it but once I got closer to the end I was more annoyed than anything. Nothing will beat those first 10 hours, the way the game pulls you in, but unfortunately near the end I was just ready to be done with it but kept getting eaten by Anglerfish after doing the Ash Twin waiting game to get the warp core.

You cannot autopilot to the anomaly. You can't lock on to it.

Retard

Do you know that you can skip time by sleeping at the campfires?

Bro.

Attached: stranger.png (700x169, 13.92K)

I don't think you know what meta means, also you can just sleep at the fire for 5 minutes to skip the sand?

There's literally a tutorial after you visit it telling you how to target it retard.

You can just fast forward like 5 minutes by sleeping on the Ember twin, and then fly to the Ash twin and get the warp core

lol this is an effective shitpost

Does the dlc fill the void left over by the main ending?

no

it's decent, but not as good as the main game
it's more just supplemental

Want me to link the video too? You can't lock in the first time but the game does allow it, maybe you have to do it from the findings diagram or something but yeah this is 100% a thing

Attached: Untitled.png (1900x950, 707.79K)

T. dialog skipper

>anglerfish meta

Attached: 4u (2).jpg (720x720, 31.72K)

I don't care if this is bait or not, but you can select it with your journal, which will highlight it in space, which means you can autopilot to it

Attached: 1638567169470.png (1196x621, 657.64K)

>he doesn't know you can select any point of interest on the Rumor map and get a target lock pointing directly at it
My boy, your bro at the campfire even explicitly tells you about it.

Played this game for 2 hours, refunded it. Never trusting the shills on this board again.

Seethe nigger

cope brainlet

Imagine getting filtered by a walking simulator

Attached: 1631084848324.gif (384x239, 353.98K)