When do you think the next Nintendo console will come out?

When do you think the next Nintendo console will come out?

2023?
2024?
Even later?

Attached: nintendo-switch-2.jpg (1643x924, 44.84K)

Never, they'll be 3rd party before then

It’s for holiday 2023 with botw 2 at launch. Any look at nintendos history would show this is the pattern they follow

2023 seems realistic. All really depends on how the shipping situation develops. If they wanted too, they could probably milk the switch for 3 or 4 more years.

I think it would be stupid to release a new console any time soon.

1. People don't have money cuz of war and covid
2. They probably can't produce enough units either

They should wait until that shit is over.

doesnt nintendo need to realease a console every couple years to stay afloat
there should be a switch + or nintendo flip or some other shit meme "console" soon enough

>When do you think the next Nintendo console will come out?

When rumours about PS6 and Xbox F rumours start circulating.

won't be for another 3-4 years. nintendo themselves said they don't want to lose the switch momentum etc.

Posted from the in-game Steam Web Browser

2024 at the absolute earliest given how well the switch is currently selling
delusional

I was thinking 2023, but now I’m leaning more on 2024. Think that’s the sweet spot.

Early 2024 with a BoTW 2 "special edition" launch (standard version will launch in early 2023)

If it was coming out next year then we would at least have an announcement by now. I'm guessing 2024 or 2025.

there IS a switch + you dumb fuck. and its still hard to find because they can't make the chips because of WWIII

2025, unironically. I don't think Nintendo will even be considering it until the chip shortage starts to really let up, and then at that point it takes time to setup deals.

The reason why I think Nintendo has to release a console relatively soon (2023 or 2024) is because they're primarily a software company and they will want to sell a new Animal Crossing/Smash/Mario Kart/etc. and cant really do that until they have a new console.

Nah, hell naw lol

Shitch has hit a plateu and they put all their eggs in its basket. It's gonna take years for them to develop a new piece of shit, and they don't have that much time left.

>there is a switch +
LMAOOOOO imagine being a meme vompany

Wtf are you guys on? Pay attention to what’s going on in the world and get your heads out of your asses

2023. It will release alongside BOTW2, 100% this is how Nintendo does it. Possibly even Metroid 4 too.

Something to keep in mind is that at least in Japan (the only region we get data) switch sales are dropping pretty hard. It started the year off around 20% lower each weak, then grew to 30% lower and this last week was 40% lower than a year ago. The OLED sales boost is dropping off and very few people are still buying the regular switch/lite.

They can easily get a solid 2022 with some kind of price drop or bundle later, but I find it hard to believe they can wait until 2024 or even 2025 for a new console. The only reason sales aren't utterly collapsing right now is because of people rebuying the OLED.

Next year probably since their biggest games all have 2023 release dates because they want something to show of the new hardware.

I think late 24/early 25 is realistic. Anyone thinking next year delusional.

You mean handheld, Nintendo doesn't make consoles anymore.

>Wtf are you guys on? Pay attention to what’s going on in the world and get your heads out of your asses
Obviously it was a disaster for Sony and Microsoft to launch their new consoles in 2020.
They still launched their new consoles in 2020. Just because the timing isn't ideal for a new console, that doesn't mean you can necessarily not release it. If Switch sales start dropping they will really have no choice, especially since Nvidia has probably already designed them a GPU and they don't want to have to R&D a new one.

>Multiplayer focused Splatoon 3 coming out this year
>multiplayer focused Mario Kart DLC lasting until the end of next year
It'll be at least 2 years time, as in summer of 2024.

If the next console is backwards compatible, which it probably will be, then the DLC's release date doesn't really matter. Mario Kart 9 is extremely unlikely to be a launch title anyway.

Yeah, it's hit a plateu, catching up to the ps4 like tendies have been claiming is sheer delusion

whats going on?
7th meme slav war?

>Mario Kart 9 is extremely unlikely to be a launch title anyway.
You can't really believe that. Mario Kart is thebest selling game on the switch by some margin and it still sells. They'd want pretty much every Switch2 to be sold with MK9 and it wouldn't be an unreasonble target

Early 2023 or in the EA of 2023

Attached: 1651185587189.jpg (919x1200, 139.88K)

>2023
>$500
>100x weaker than the ps5
Can't wait to see it flop harder than the wiiu, LOL

what level of delusion is this?

What level of delusion is it looking at a 7 year old tablet on 15 year old hardware with no games being sold for almost the exact same price as the ps5 and thinking it's a good purchase?