Soul vs soulless

Soul vs soulless

Attached: nu-kerrigan.png (1145x534, 704.67K)

Attached: 123425314eqs.png (1168x538, 737.44K)

right looks marginally better

siege tank avator was the most egregious imo

Right is sex, left looks like a Palm Tree

I always thought she had dreadlocks on the left

you mean borderline retarded looking vs actually competent?

Attached: mcbxpd5vwjg51.png (618x594, 78.14K)

Same but also 90s made it even more logical to think so
I'm just gonna assume they changed that because they were retards
dreadlocks are soul in the 90s pretense

kys tard

Attached: madskillz.png (1195x565, 636.38K)

I played so much Starcraft and Brood War that the remaster just looks wrong to me. Not better. Not worse. Just wrong.

>lizard man alien
vs
>dark blue wrinkly skin dude

Left:SOUL
RIGHT: MORE SOUL

The only thing SC:RE has is its new well made HD graphics because they brought back original artists. When it comes to the new online mode, shit sucks

I'd take StarCraft Remastered every day before I even consider looking at Warcraft 3 Reforged.

>The only thing SC:RE has is its new well made HD graphics because they brought back original artists.

They did no such thing. The remaster was outsourced to a studio in Malaysia which did all the work.

Also I dont know anyone who has worked on the original game who stilled worked at blizzard in 2018

Attached: soul vs soulless.png (1931x1352, 1.35M)

I'd take neither shitty remaster
how about you get someone like night dive instead of incompetent retards

what was wrong with the SC remaster besides being "soulless"?

You can start with them abandoning the originals' art style

Attached: high templars SC1-SCR-SCC.png (1794x642, 1.06M)

Both are soul
Try again

This is the only one that I don't really like much at all

Tell me how I know you have no taste in art or video games without telling me that you have neither

Attached: soy.png (1118x552, 656.95K)

looks fine to me

These stills don't do justice to how soulful the original animations were.

Attached: raynor.jpg (1000x830, 227.03K)

>Left: Sleek, serpentine alien with an armored exoskeleton that covers the important bits from external threats.

>Right: Weird spiky centipede with exposed vulnerabilities all over the place, organs and raw muscle tissue in plain view.

Attached: Mark_Anthony_Thinking_Pose_Banner.jpg (1200x675, 256.41K)

I dont know man, but I have read that the SC:RE Art department was consisted from actual Broodwar oldfags. Either way, despite with some hit and miss changes in some models, the HD graphics turned out to be better than expected. I used to keep hearing that this remaster will have a 3d engine, so the fact that they kept the graphics 2d and they havent touched the balance and the mechanics, means that they have taken the right choices there.
But as I said, the new online mode was released broken and barebones and to this day its half assed. Also no new AI in the game.