Dude let's make this hidden ass planet that takes half the game cycle to reach so the player has almost no time left to...

>Dude let's make this hidden ass planet that takes half the game cycle to reach so the player has almost no time left to explore

I love the base game, but the DLC is fucking poop

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 59.32K)

It's a decent walking simulator. I hope they make more like it.

I'm pretty sure time moves a lot slower inside the cycle when you get there.

how is it taking you 10 min to reach the stranger? you mark it using the ship log and press auto pilot. You should be on a raft within 3 min of waking probably

You can reach it in under a minute unless you are a complete retard.

it's no different from wasted time from the black hole or getting crushed in the base game.
if you're shit at the game you'll probably get annoyed at all the wasted time, but if you're good at the game the amount of downtime is totally fine

user...did you go to the edge of the solar system and wait every single time you wanted to go to the Stranger?

I literally timed it and took 1 minute, 5 seconds to get on the raft

Fucking retard

Retards really love complaining about how getting to planets takes too long and how there is not enough time. I am genuinely puzzled by this. I only ran out of time like 2 times throughout my entire playthrough.

Complaints like these are proof that you can't do anything original whatsoever in your game if you want mainstream success

y-yes

It takes a minute to get there retard

But yeah the dlc is poop because it has mandatory stealth, I just wanted to explore shit

You literally get stopped by an NPC and told how to revisit the stranger after the first time.

I want you to launch the game, go onto your ship computer, and lock onto the Stranger. Then I want you to time yourself how long it takes to travel there.

are you retarded?
once you find the Stranger, you can fly right to it next cycle

the main game has mandatory stealth
what's the difference here?

If you're clever you can bypass all the stealth.

getting back inside each time is a bit of a faff
until you find the hull breach

NTA but the mandatory stealth in the main game was shit too, altrough I admit it was just because I'm way too weak to horror segments

When you get to the hanger on the side facing the sun, there's an elevator on the left hand side, behind the ships.

How do you bypass the stealth in the cove? The only way i can think of requires knowledge from that area itself