The great debate. DMC is better

The great debate. DMC is better

Attached: grudge-match-ninja-gaiden-vs-devil-may-cry-20080303041509401.jpg (468x288, 42.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WyUnyRb6HAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dmc needs more enemies and for them to have less health. it doesn't need to be ninja gaiden extreme but so many times I'm literally just attacking one dude who doesn't even fight back. it's not fun when you go through most of your combos on one guy

DMC3>NGII>NGB=DMC1>DMC5>NG3:RE>DMC4>DmC>DMC2.

Attached: 1635383372941.jpg (619x800, 59.93K)

Idk, I love DMC but i never played NG so i can't really compare them. I wanted to try out the PC port of NG that came to steam like a year ago(?), but i've heard it's kinda shit. Can anyone confirm that? I'd like to try getting into that series at some point

Attached: 1654079278327.jpg (685x600, 110.65K)

Sigma 1 is fine and a decent way to play NG1. Sigma 2 is a very different experience from vanilla 2, and if you have a decent enough GPU (like 1660S tier) then you can emulate it no problem on Xenia.

ninja gaiden 1 sigma is worth playing, I completed it a while ago. Is it better than black? idk but it's still worth playing more than nothing

Aight thanks for the info. I'll try playing the sigma 1 port after i get bored of DMC5 then

both are boring TBQH

What are some good action games in your opinion then? Genuine question, perhaps you know about some gems. Of the more known ones, i've already played God Hand and MGR at some point, haven't tried Bayo though

god of war, onimusha,

NG is on Game Pass so I tried it. Is there no lockon? It's really annoying.

filtered

>A Ninja Gaiden game needs lock on
>youtu.be/WyUnyRb6HAI
>hmmm

that thumbnail always gets me
but seriously it needs lock on and no jewtube vid with out of context is gonna change that

I've only played 2 GoW games on my PSP years ago, they were okay i suppose but they didn't seem that great to me, maybe it's just the PSP versions. I remember playing the first Onimusha at some point but i don't think i've finished it. Is the new steam version any good? Might give it another try

If people can rightfully bitch about Bamham not having lockon, they can rightfully bitch about NG not having lockon.

the mainline series are better but Ghost is Sparda is really good.

you played DMC to do the flashy moves and doing cool stuff
they should just make DMC invisible or have health regane and you should just get points for how you kill enemies like in the batman games

no that's a shit idea
and Gaiden is about killing threatening enemies

>Enemies surrounds around and overwhelms you, not letting you focused on 1 enemy
>Yeah definitely add a lock on. Just add a mechanic that all other action games had, afterall they're in the same genre.
>Also didn't know that the two games are very different interms of design approach on combat
K

>Ghost of Sparda is really good
Well, can't say i remember much about it, since not only was i a little shitter back then but also my PSP was pretty much just a MH playing machine for me. Might try the mainline games at some point though