I want to buy a mid-range gaming laptop, do I pick asus, lenovo or msi? Are other brands even worth considering...

I want to buy a mid-range gaming laptop, do I pick asus, lenovo or msi? Are other brands even worth considering? I'm reading a lot of conflicting informations.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 125.55K)

>Gaming
>Laptop
>Current Year

Attached: 1632115178683.png (300x346, 252.01K)

Fuck off you stupid cunt not everyone was born with a silver spoon in their mouth
Lenovo legion is quite good with a 3070. I run almost every game fine on high quality, no issues

>poor
>current year

Iv owned Lenovo, Acer Predator, and just got an MSI ge76 and love it. It really is like a portable desktop, it never thermal throttles and it's got displayport/hdmi 2.1/and a thunderbolt 4 connector

I just bought a Legion 7 and am hoping it's good

HP Pavillion.

Been using this "shitty" $500 laptop for a year heavily now.

Attached: image_2022-06-05_091438950.png (461x430, 24.31K)

"Gayming" laptops are more expensive than PC you dumb cunt
Also enjoy your overheating in like 3-4 months

Asus zephyrus g14 amd CPU 3060 about 1k

And a desktop of the same price will perform better in every way and last longer

Got an Asus with a rtx 2070, can't be happier.
Was 2500 bucks too

Attached: PXL_20220507_184615955.jpg (2320x1305, 1.45M)

>He can't game on trips away from home
>He can't game in bed

Don't listen to faggots, gaming laptops are great and my Acer served me greatly during the last years. Haven't keep up with them to give recommendations though.

I have psp and 3ds for

Can you put your desktop inside you backpack and travel with it? Thought so punk.

thoughts on 3050Ti?

Its the same chip as the desktop 3050.
A decent low tier gpu if it was $250 but essentially a really shit deal at $330 because you can get an RX 6600.
Ironically 3060ti is the lowest nvidia gpu worth getting in current year.
But laptops with it are exorbitantly expensive.

I can they make them really small these days in I'm not a basedboy

Got an msi Raider with a 2080 for 1k 2 months ago

That laptop 2080 is in reality a desktop 2070 super
And its good, I am just saying lots of tards only buy the latest and that creates unreasonable price pressure on the 30 series and each end every one of them is overpriced.

Perfectly fine for 1080p gaming on medium settings. You don't really need anything more anyway.

I bought asus rog (republic of gamers) which has good ventilation. It lasted me for 6 years, in fact I am still using it. The downside is the weight, it's 5 kg/10 lbs. When I was looking for a mid gaming laptop, no one else except some meme alienware had proper ventilation on the back. If you want your machine to last, it has to weight a lot to have proper ventilation. I remember lenovo with similar specs to mine had one tiny fan at the bottom. Notice pic related, that's the kind of ventilation you are looking for because otherwise it won't last. I would never buy anything other than asus at this point, as I have friends who bought other brands and they didn't last.

If you are poor, you'll get a lot more from a PC. Unless you really need to be mobile, consider building your own. I needed the mobility, but carrying around 10 lbs monster is not my definition of laptop, but rather a "portable PC".

Attached: ASUS_2D00_ROG_2D00_Hero_2D00_Closed_2D00_Crop_2D00_1200_5F00_0F21FD47.jpg (1200x727, 152.63K)

What the fuck I'd wrong with your body's?
When I did basic training my backpack was 40kg and we did 20km Daily.
Wtf are you? I could run around with 10 all day long

Laptops are like cars.
1. Even the best manufacturers make the occasional lemon
2. They all quietly make compromised models with cut corners to entice retards (like the typical poster here) who only buy on paper specs of the CPU/GPU/RAM + Maybe SSD. They tend to feel flimsy, have bad cooling trackpads and keyboards, flawed displays, terrible battery life, are badly power limit throttled.
3. You should read reviews of the very specific model you wish to purchase, to find out if an objective expert detects any of the issues in point 2.
4. You should get physical hands on experience, with a demo model or something before you buy, to ensure the keyboard, trackpad, and display aren't shit for you subjectively.

It's not always easy to get specific reviews or find a demo model to handle, but that's 100% the only way to know what you're buying before you hand over the cash. Everything else (like which GPU) is just a function of your budget and is moron-tier easy to decide on.