Are any of these any good?

Are any of these any good?

Attached: CAPCOM CUCK.jpg (2048x2048, 2.24M)

Yeah but if you have to ask you don't know how to play them and there's literally zero appeal for these other than fighting game fan nostalgia, even then these are just collections of games that anyone who wants to play them already had multiple means to.

its so fucking weird how the capcom fighting collection doesnt have ST, 3S, or Alpha 2 or 3 but has like 3 different darkstalker games and hyper fighting. What the fuck is the point. Why not ST, 3S, VS, Alpha 2 & 3, Red Earth, cyber bots, gem fighters, puzzle fighter

fightcade

Do you specifically mean the top left and bottom right? Why wouldn't I just play these in arcade anyd then stop?

Why would you wait until 2022 to play really shitty arcade games you can literally emulate in your browser?

I'm not a pussy little bitch like you, so I like to show my Steam friends my dedication (playtime) and how skilled I am (achievos.)

I have a Switch and no PC.

All these re-re-re-releases but never the VS games we actually want. Gimmie tatsunoko vs capcom and CVS 2 with rollback

Licensing too hard, Anonymous.

They tried with Sega for AVP

Attached: file.png (901x783, 90.97K)

CvS 2 shouldn't be too hard. I remember when they re-released MvC 2 on 360/ps3, even though I missed it on launch it felt like playing a new fighter, no months of grinding to no embarrass myself in front of sweaty boomers, just having fun online day 1.

Just emulate them and try fightcade if you want co-op/versus

KEK no

yes, they are being emulated anyway

Last time I went on Fightcade there was only 6 people playing vsav

>Paying for games you can already play on fightcade for free
captrannies sure are something.

ofc, dead games are dead

>Captranny
Yeah, that's me. What about it?

do NOT buy them you're supporting CHINKs
play emulators instead

Attached: EumXmVzVEAccAJC.jpg (858x1284, 360.32K)