Let me get this straight. This faggot ambushes you, you beat him and spare his life...

Let me get this straight. This faggot ambushes you, you beat him and spare his life, only for him to turn on you down the line and people STILL forgive him and keep him along?

I put him down as soon as he turned on me.

Attached: ZevranDAO.jpg (1024x768, 111.14K)

I only ever played through DA:O once. And in my playthrough, I killed him on the spot after his initial ambush. So it's so weird for me to see images of him in parties and threads about him. Or seeing him in my friend's version of DA 2 in his cameo. Because to me he was just some random Elven NPC bandit that I killed and barely thought about.

Attached: Disgusted noise.jpg (853x719, 99.99K)

he only turns on you the second time if your friendship with him is low.

Built for dwarf cock

yeah you could say he... stabs you in the back, eh?
don't turn your back on this one, huh, know what I'm saying. walk behind that lad, a bit backstabby him.

>didn't realise there was something going on when you got the choice to spare him at all

He only turns on you if you treat him like dirt, which makes sense to me.

>say i dont want to fuck him
>he tries to kill me
Wtf

Nah nah, that's Anders in 2, Zev don't give a fuck.

Well I'm used to modern games holding my hand. If I see an option to kill the character, I immediately assume a company wouldn't have bothered fleshing them out. But I was happy with my choice nonetheless.

He’s a terrible character. Like most BioWare characters. It makes no sense why you would ever let Zevran, Sten, or Loghain join your party. Sorry if I got their names wrong. Haven’t played in over 10 years.

It’s telling that the dog is one of the best written characters in the game.

>your dog can't duel even though it's based and the culture is centered around dogs
like come on now, but you CAN get bummed by an elf who tried to kill you?

That's only if you treated him like shit. In which case, why wouldn't he betray you?

That's Anders. Zevran gives zero disapproval points if you reject his ass (which I always do).

>It’s telling that the dog is one of the best written characters in the game.
I know he's a bit of a dolt, but Alistair does have a name you know.

Alistair is also good. Don’t worry.

I hate fags I put him down when I found out he gay

>game pushes you towards letting a rapist elf and a child killing negro join your party

What were they thinking?

What is wrong with Sten?
>h-he killed innocent people due to losing his sword
And? How does that affect YOU in any way? How does that affect Grey Wardens in any way? He is strong and isn't opposing YOU at the moment and whole Grey Warden ideology is not giving a single fuck for how someone is as long as they are extremely able. Which also translates into why Loghain joins your party. The oldest member of your organization at the moment literally is telling you to make him join the Wardens instead of being emotional. That he is far more of use alive than dead.

He doesn't turn on you if you turn him on.

Attached: Obama Suck.jpg (437x410, 65.26K)

Treating him like dirt would be stabbing him through the face after he tries to kill me, instead of the entirely unreasonable sparing of his life. The simple lack of gratitude and entitlement on display is fairly typical of a faggy elf.

>playing without the mod that makes the dog always in the party without taking up a party member slot
>ever
>not naming him barkspawn
>playing anything other than a male human noble
>ever
>not killing the gay elf on sight
>not letting the werewolves kill all the wood elfs
>not nutting in morrigan at the end

Attached: images.jpg (1917x1080, 301.37K)

Does he turn on you? I don't recall that.
I let him live, but never took him anywhere anyway, because he's kind of a fag.

He's a shifty faggot, of course he's going to turn on you. The fun is in wrecking his ass and forcing him to submit to you.

>game pushes you
It gives you a binary choice with some commentary for or against it from your companions then never mentions it again if you kill him