Which one?

Which one and why?
I'm really in the mood for a card game cause it's the kind of thing you can play without committing too many hours at once. I also just like card games in general.

I don't intend to dump much real money into the game, if I can have fun without doing that to some degree that's fine too. Just can't decide which one to go with in terms of how fun and alive they are and how playable for a new person starting now.

Attached: cards.jpg (800x800, 579.37K)

No one, they are all shit
Specially not hearthstone, you want to pay up or grind for months if you want deck variety

Anything else then? Surely there must be one card game worth playing right now

Faeria

>50 playing right now

Just play arena. Fags complain about it but it’s basically magic so they will always develop for it and you don’t have to worry about the game dying anytime soon. If you search mtg arena codes you can get a fuck ton of packs which will give you a boost.

Eternal is the only worthwhile card game out right now.
No, Hearthstone did not invent CCGs.

Solforge was fun, but Eternal is probably the peak of CCG right now.

Forgetting someone OP?

Attached: Artifact.png (800x450, 149.94K)

Pokémon, yugioh

Who

Arena is the worst game I have ever played and my fastest uninstall
>fucked economy (grind dailies for a week straight for the chance to play draft so you can maybe self sustain packs)
>rigged shuffler that changes its algorithm occasionally so you can abuse the RNG

It still exists?

Play Flesh and Blood

Attached: Red Hot.png (576x793, 1.03M)

Great game and I really miss it. Spellweaver was another good one no one paid attention to. Spellweaver may actually still be supported tho think it was like 2 people making it.

I bounce between all 4, or at least I did.

Runeterra is the best F2P
Hearthstone Battlegrounds is amazing
MTG:A has the variety decks
Shadowverse has the most fun Aggro decks

oh I forgot the multiplayer balancing which works based on how many commons/uncommons/rares/mythics you have so if you DARE to play a shitty deck that isnt complete good luck against the 6 gorillion copy pasted meta decks that abuse the rating system for ez wins

For me it's Gwent. You can get by fairly easy as a f2p player and the Thronebreaker singleplayer campaign for it is great.

draft on mtg arena and play constructed IRL

Artifact allows for big brain decks and big brain plays

Attached: alive and well.jpg (550x156, 23.02K)

None. card games are a scam and digital card games are an even bigger scam. they're gacha games but even worse.

lol the amount of cope and seethe.

MtgA is dogshit play literally any other digital mtg clone instead of it

Listen here, OP: Shave your neckbeard, take a shower, dress like an adult and play poker instead

I unironically like the game.

Me too