Elden Shit Ring Duo bosses dumbed down

youtu.be/0kOIYgvJ2XY?t=655

Elden Shit Ring continues to become even more casualized and dumbed down for the normalfag masses. If you enjoy this abomination, you are not a fan of previous FromSoftware souls games. Elden Shit Ring is a betrayal of almost everything previous souls games stood for.

Attached: Elden Shit Ring dumbed down even more.png (1264x711, 1.42M)

as if the fundamentally flawed combat system of souls games struggles when facing multiple opponents...

The combat isn't flawed, learn to play with unlocked camera mathew fagtosis ugly manlet faggot.

cope

>believing ANY soulshit game is hard
casualan newfag.

you have nothing of value to say manlet faggot zoomer, if you try to speak in memes with me in real life your jaw would be bashed in, learn to communicate properly subhuman son of a nigger whore.

If it wasn't hard, why was it nerfed? Fuck off low IQ casualfag normalfag niggerwhoreson.

bosses in elden ring aren't fun anyway so I don't really care. This just makes a variety of builds more viable against duo bosses instead of resorting to spamming cheese.

FromSoftware is fucking dead, they completely sold out with Elden Dogshit. Look at the footage, one of the bosses is standing there literally doing nothing for 10 seconds, what is the fucking point of having a duo boss fight then? Compare it to duo/multi bosses of previous souls games, Elden Dogshit can't compete.

Team Ninja is number 1 now, you will never get a game like Bloodborne and Sekiro from FromCasualware ever again.

Attached: Excellence.jpg (1220x1820, 716.33K)

>casualan who fell for the soulshit is hard meme calls someone a normalfag
lmao, you are one of the literally millions of npcs who lap this garbage up and then act all hardcore when fromsoft tries to make tuning adjustments to improve the gameplay (which inevitably fail because spamming roll will never be good gameplay). Fucking laughable, go play a series that is actually difficult and not a hackan slash made for the masses.

>Compare it to duo/multi bosses of previous souls games, Elden Dogshit can't compete.
list them

*Ring ding ring*
My wife, tiche

>Do a zero-iq strength build and unga bunga
>Get a giant smasher and the beefiest armor
>Dump everything else into vit
>Have 2,000+ HP with a heckin amount of damage reduction
>Go to fights like this one
>Summon my mimic tear(post nerf)
>Just lay down in the middle of the room and watch him go

Game is hard if you're a brainlet

Elden Ring is a broken piece of shit. These patches are improving the game if nothing else.

>"they're casualizing the game!"
>"fighting against two (dos) boss characters at the same time? LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE"
Which one is it?

>If you didn't beat it prepatch you didn't beat the game

seethe

group boss fights in ER were designed poorly to begin with. you could see the DS2 designers handprints all over them in the "just put two strong enemies in a room and call it a day" philosophy. O&S were designed to be fought at once. In the Demon Prince fight there was obvious level design put in place and interesting mechanics to make the gank fight manageable. In Sekiro you were given a wide space for the double ape fight to use the fast movement of the game to separate the two. in ER and DS2 it's just a small room with bunch of strong enemies that don't mash at all. oh we had you fight these enemies 1v1? how about you fight them together now?

you could always summon other players for previous souls games as a "skip the boss" button. mimic is basically that. you can't comment on actual mechanics.

>summoning spirits isn't an actual mechanic because... because it just isn't! you didn't beat the game! rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I completed the game before they even released the first "patch" so this has no bearing on my playthrough.

Spbp

Maneaters, Gargoyles, O&S, Ruin Sentinels, More Gargoyles, Gank Squad, Shadows of Yarn'Ham, Yahar'Gul Hunter trio, Demons in Pain and From Below, and others, all of them had multiple attacking bosses, not this shitfest that Elden Dogshit is now.

that's not what I said but you're obviously seething because you're insecure about it

i beat eldren ring in an afternoon when it came out. it was easy then and its still easy now

You are a low IQ son of a whore. I have played souls games for ages, I've played them all. Difficulty was ALWAYS a part of the series, regardless of what you history revisionists want to say. DeS word of mouth spread based on difficulty, die from cancer and aids you niggerwhoreson.

If the games aren't difficult, why is Elden Ring content continiously getting nerfed? Why is it getting dumbed down and made easier every patch? Fuck off retard.

This. Duo fights are FANTASTIC when done right. None of the duo fights in ER were done right. They were all cancer. Might as well just nerf them so players after me don't have to suffer through shitty encounters for overlong.

YOU LOW IQ SON OF A NIGGER WHORE, DIE FROM CANCER AND AIDS INSTEAD OF SPREADING LIES.

SPIRIT ASHE SUMMON SYSTEM DOESN'T GIVE THE BOSS A MASSIVE BOOST IN STATS AND HEALTH, THE TRADITIONAL SOULS SUMMON SYSTEM DOES.

DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE SLOW MOTHERFUCKER, DIE A PAINFUL DEATH MOTHERFUCKER. ALL YOU LOW IQ SUBHUMANS NEED TO BE GENOCIDED.

STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION. ANYONE THAT LIES SHOULD BE TORTURED TO DEATH.

I don't know why it's so hard to make changes to the AI and stats of the boss depending on if you've summoned. all the previous DS games had this feature.