Now that FFXVI is coming out next year, what is the legacy of XV?

Now that FFXVI is coming out next year, what is the legacy of XV?

Attached: wp1836228.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

It's shit.

It's the best modern Final Fantasy game

Gay emo boy shit made by an overpaid homo

Most enjoyable openworld game played on PS4

Barny.

Barry's 5+ years of shitposting. In 10-20 years all I'll remember about XV was that one guy that was obsessed with it.

FF15 it's actually the most underrated Final Fantasy game.
And in my Top3 of the best

the only legacy XV will leave behind is that square killed Versus XIII for this fucking garbage

It was the only Final Fantasy game openworld today
And a truly great game

Being an unfinished mess.

Being one of the best Final Fantasy games

Best modern fantasy video game to come out. Unironically. Also it makes Nomura seethe.

Wow, this game's roadtrip setup looks really neat!
Wow, this game's gameplay is very uninteresting!

Attached: Cant be happening.png (771x1042, 684.01K)

If you enjoy playing action jrpg, FF15 is one of the most cool I've ever played

I only played the game in 2016 when it came out.
What did i miss with not playing royal edition?

All the DLC's released, Episode Gladio, Episode Prompto, Episode Ignis, the multiplayer expansion (that you can play single player) Comrades, the Royal Pack dlc, and all the free updates.
All these contests are, around, 20 hours of extra story content, and you can play this with the Windows Edition or the Royal Edition of Final Fantasy 15
(except Episode Ardyn)

The goty edition improved a lot the base ff15 game.
You can even switch for use Prompto, Ignis and Gladio in battle during the main quest, activating their ability in the Ascension Sphere.
Each of them with different gameplay

unfinished mess of a game that has some really shitty combat and shows that even after 10 years of development, a game can still come out in an early access state

Attached: Balan Wonderworld.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

Backstreet Boys were the best part of the game.

The fact we never go to Insomnia proper is a tragedy, given how fucking much Nomura tried to show it off.

The most comfy game recently played on my PC.
Underrated

>Each of them with different gameplay
don't kid the guy, it's Holding O with a different gimmick

Still shit, but it at least felt like a Final Fantasy game.

You don't have played the game if you said that.
Considering that the whole last chapter of FF15 is the Ruins of Insomnia city, dude

P.S.: and even in Episode Ardyn you can freely explore Insomnia, before the events of the main game

I would rather replay 13 that was complete dog shit than 15

The engine constructed for it is pretty impressive especially night time. Hopefully it'll be put to good use in Forspoken.

A complicated and incomplete story(s), after a decade+ of development he'll where a hack wanted it to be something else in the first place

Nope
It's not just holding O, if you use Prompto, Ignis and Gladio.
Since Prompto has limited ammo, and different kinds of approach, while Gladio is a full tank, with powerful parry's ability, and Ignis use debuff elements for power up his daggers.

Try these gameplay, first

Final Fantasy 15 was a really amazing experience, and a truly emotional journey.

Loved every single minute of this wonderful great game

It was okay. More enjoyable than XIII, but lacking compared to XII and pretty much any of the mainline titles before XII.

I don't know what its legacy will be. Barry kinda ruined any goodwill online communities could have towards it, but I didn't personally think it was that bad and I really liked the ending. Although if FFXVI turns out to be what some people think it is (just a mission based combat game) then yeah, XV will probably be remembered more fondly in a few years.

Played for more than 200 hours, FF15 was definitely the best Final Fantasy game produced by Square Enix since the PS2 era, imho