Next-gen graphics

>next-gen graphics

Attached: 1654428994706.png (1345x887, 1.9M)

God that looks as bad as Faganal Farturdsemen 15's graphics. Why are Nipnongs and Square so awful with graphics?

why are we trying to copy real life it suck ass, literally the main reason we play games in the first place is to get away from IRL

>expecting high quality graphics from japanese games

Attached: japan28.jpg (2925x1904, 3.35M)

I prefer games that are actually fun to play over ones that look good but are mind numbingly boring, like everything that comes from western devs.

>like everything that comes from western devs.
Wrong. Most games, west or Japs are boring as shit these days

>I prefer games that are actually fun to play over ones that look good but are mind numbingly boring

Attached: 5c664e0f87f5df86c5b7fbc1f972e94f.png (658x479, 115.68K)

Final Fartasy never looked good.

Obsessed snoygroid.

Japanese games look on par if not better graphically these days. Not only they are way less buggy, they have less cheap environments that look bland.
RE games, Death Stranding, DMC, Elden Ring, Final Fantasy to name a few

Pitting single Japan against whole of North America and Europe, I would say they are doing fine.

no, we play games because they modify real life and are fun. many times, that means recreating the real world in a game as accurately as possible.

just because you're a superstar game designer, that doesn't mean that every single thing you make is gonna be a smash-hit.

The only West game visually interesting in your pic is Half-life.

everything looks like shit if you zoom in enough, faggot

Attached: picture_ex_04.jpg (3840x2160, 1.95M)

All more interesting than on the right

Yeah, I too enjoy games that look amazing... for 5 feet ahead of the player, and everything else is culled back to PS3 level. but at least the bullshots in photo mode look cool doe.

>RE games, Death Stranding, DMC, Elden Ring, Final Fantasy to name a few
All of these look years behind the competition.
RE is a disgusting plastic engine.

Attached: c914b3eec33be4885b0efa5d2c23e768.jpg (1899x979, 843.61K)

?

Attached: Resident Evil Village Biohazard Village Screenshot 2021.11.05 - 12.22.30.57.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

graphics literally do not matter

looks like Rainbow Six

>it's all the same boring "realistic" shit
At least that means you don't need a new gpu for at least 10 years.

>still no game where I can walk around a 1:1 recreation of IRL and molest everyone I've ever known
why even bother living desu

Soulless | soul