You are now stuck in a time loop where the current day you live in will be repeated indefinitely, unless you either:

You are now stuck in a time loop where the current day you live in will be repeated indefinitely, unless you either:
>win a game of your choice, without getting hit once, you are also locked in the hardest difficulty setting
>get a world record of a game of your choice, which can be hard on itself but you'll have all the time of the world to achieve this
Which game do you choose and why?

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_190313092221-infinite-time-stock.jpg (1200x675, 83.5K)

Thank god it's fucking sunday, I'm just gonna enjoy infinity instead of doing shitty video game challenge runs.

world record speedrun for Touhou Diablo: Treasure Hunter G
no one knows that game and i doubt anyone has ever speedrun it, so i win easily

Attached: treasure hunter g.jpg (278x400, 190.07K)

Same. OP really didn't think this through.

Attached: 1625470328964.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

WR would be super easy just choose some obscure shovelware or doom level

world record in what? I'll pick any game and the record will be the first time I have played the game.

user, i'm speaking to you from the timeless. you are stuck in an infinite loop of attempting to trap entities which you cannot see nor hear but interact with through a medium of your own creation. it's name and style is known only to yourself being a construct of your own inner machinations. but knowing you it is gay... is it? we all have bets on its gayness but i digest. only you can break this cycle, admit you're queer and you can return to us, and i can win 50 bucks. fag.

>>win a game of your choice, without getting hit once, you are also locked in the hardest difficulty setting

*Loads visual novel*

>make Doom level which is just a straight line to the exit, no enemies or anything
>do both challenges at once
Simple as

fpbp

>>win a game of your choice, without getting hit once, you are also locked in the hardest difficulty setting
Super Mario Bros. Fucking easy

i would just do what they did in that one stargate episode and take advantage of the time loop - fuck around and learn a bunch of shit until i get bored enough to actually break free from the loop

this

Attached: tired.jpg (492x356, 65K)

>You are now stuck in a time loop where the current day you live in will be repeated indefinitely
Is this supposed to be bad? Neverending Sunday?

Study japanese and programming for a few months/year
Then beat the Burn the Rope game

It's sunny and warm. I live right next to a swimming lake in an university town.
The beach is always full of young sluts in very skimpy bikinis.
I'm fine with being stuck on such a day.

>blocks your path

Attached: hammerbro.png (704x1024, 81.37K)

easiest money of my life

Attached: aa25f569a733e093323150baf2e425cf1da20a95v2_00.jpg (320x320, 12.86K)

Do I age? If not I'm never completing a game ever again.

I just complete spelunky 2 again because you basically can't get hit anyway, its already at the hardest difficulty, and i've done it before.
you picked a bad day to try to groundhog me im not getting stuck here.

explain to me why i would want to leave the time loop again?

Attached: u.jpg (600x600, 55.66K)

Dark Souls 3 no hit run. It’s fucking easy if I have more than a day to learn and try.

>catched

Time for a comfy vacation.

i mean once you realize you're looping you can do whatever you want anyway

I pick the mission on F-Zero GX where you race against Samurai Goroh.

brother i don't want to win that sounds stupid i have work tomorrow

sounds pretty good, i think i'll stay in the time loop until i optimize it and come out with a few million dollars
then i'll do my usual no-hit ninja gaiden run just like the last time this happened
this is also a good option but i feel like i'd start fucking up somewhere in farron

Attached: millions....png (1132x841, 55.92K)

every time the loop happens you get fisted in your butthole (painfully)

Attached: download.png (201x251, 9.28K)

non-canon, op didn't mention it

this except i work sundays
but obviously i wouldnt in the time loop

lmfao

>i would just do what they did in that one stargate episode and take advantage of the time loop - fuck around and learn a bunch of shit until i get bored enough to actually break free from the loop
every time loop has this trope, even ALL YOU NEED IS KILL (edge of tomorrow)

>(painfully)
you have no idea how wide my asshole is. you're gonna need some big fists.

Attached: 1643984728335.jpg (236x365, 11.12K)

A small sacrifice to make to never have to work again

my anal wall will be repaired when the time loop restrarts