After failing to get into Nintendo, sega finally hired This Man

After failing to get into Nintendo, sega finally hired This Man

Attached: Sonic-Frontiers.jpg (1280x720, 104.55K)

I genuinely do not know how they messed this up this badly, is their entire team interns? This has been in development for years now and its literally balan wonderworld tier.

Not before GameFreak got a hold of him!

Attached: Pokemon LA.jpg (1920x1080, 609.33K)

genuine autist. it's not super realistic with a cartoony character, so its not this man's work.

>is their entire team interns?
Yes. Sonic Team have been losing all their talented staff through the Nintendo-SEGA pipeline created by the Olympics games for years now. As a result all that's left to work on Sonic is senior managers who don't want to abandon the power they have, and inexperienced codemonkeys just trying to get a foothold in the industry

"This man" could be anyone, there are infinite tutorials on how to model wide landscapes with grass and rocks.

Why are people seething over this?
Imagine being worked into a boil over a partially-completed game.

This is literally "NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN!" tier garbage

why do you keep posting this in every Sonic thread?

green mountain oped world tech-demo games are really the new meta for the game industry
actually sad lmao

It's not finished tho.

Because nobody has answered the question.
You ignore the fact that it's not finished because you all love being outraged.

it's going to launch on a dozen platforms in like 5 months, there is no way there will be significant improvement before then. enjoy defending and playing your SEGA HIRE THIS MAN sonic video game.

I know you think you've found a nice undefeatable rhetorical trick to make people mad, but it doesn't pass the smell test

The game's issues could be ironed out in weeks. Never mind months.

Sonic Team has made more hits than misses and even "bad" games like Sonic Forces are leagues ahead of generic western garbage like last of us, god of war or breath of the wild.

Frontier will be based!

When's this supposed to come out?

Tell that to 06, Boom Rise of Lyric, and Forces

Holiday 2022, was originally meant for 2021 but got delayed.

06 was over 15 years ago.
Boom wasn't Sonic Team
Forces ran at 1080/60 and had little-to-no glitches. It's biggest issue was it's basic, unchallenging gameplay.

I genuinely don't think I've ever seen so many people fuming at others for criticising a game. I'm sure most of it is ironic but it's still quite amazing