DMC fags be like "Our series is known for amazing combat!"

>DMC fags be like "Our series is known for amazing combat!"

Attached: dmc gameplay2.webm (700x394, 2.98M)

This is why DMC3 will always be the best.

>score stays at a D
Yeah retard. You don't know how to get good or have fun. I think fortnite is free to play tho.

I'm playing DMC3 first time on Switch, and the combat sucks compared to NGB

This wasnt ff16?

>stuck on D for the whole 2 minutes
Don't blame the game if you're bad or if you're too dumb to understand that DMC is not a traditional action game and challenge comes from actually putting your combos together for more style points.
Probably a b8 thread, still fuck you for making me reply.

Still better than bayoshit

i think kamiya-san makes good games. however, he and his gameplay systems can be rather flawed and he makes up for it with stylish presentation
take, for example, the gameplay elements of ninja gaiden. its gameplay is based on a back-and-forth between the player and the enemy; the enemy is out to get you as you are out to get him. it is truly engaging and there is a sense of accomplishment when players barely survive out of these engagements. where as a game like devil may cry, enemies just stand there for the player to unleash his attacks upon

Attached: 56858.jpg (307x211, 16.16K)

Finding out that enemies just stand around in DMC games after owning just an Xbox for years was one of my biggest disappointments in gaming.

>dude just go aim for higher grades in our LARPy score system!

What if I want enemies that fight back? Thanks.

Play a different game, where core gameplay isn't based around higher grades in a LARPy, whatever the fuck that means, score system?

Score systems are larpy unless they have some important influence on the game. DMC is probably the biggest offender other than DMCfags making their AMV combo vids.

God, he was so right.

>oh no someone insult a game i like!
>better start getting angry and defending it because i might stop liking it because he posted a webm!

Is final fantasy in the room with us right now?

Attached: 1654420634684.jpg (992x558, 194.13K)

that's a joke because that's the first area or something?

>constant D
lmao

this place is diseased
what do you 2 autists gain by making the same bait thread for years?

Maybe raise the difficulty retard? The game has 6 difficulty settings.

dmc3 is the same way. they all are. there's only two ways to enjoy DMC, which are to like it in spite of the sandbag enemies, or just wait until you unlock DMD to enjoy yourself.

>gamefaqs immigration thread #895028829
go back

as much as I'm a DMC fag that feeling of beating those spider guys in NG black is fucking something, along with most of the enemies as well. There just isn't anything really like that

actual discussion. you just constantly seek and hope for bad things