You CAN marry and fuck the villain

>you CAN marry and fuck the villain

Attached: IMG_20220605_033130.jpg (1889x1080, 474.6K)

Why is this so rare? Betray your party to go mac on the villan bitch, hot as fuck.

Which HM is this?

one of the many fomt remakes

I love it especially if child hood friend is in the party and gets angry/heart broken I also like alternative game overs for saying no to something

Which one I don’t remember anyone evil in fomt this on the psp or something?

>alternative game over has a unique boss fight attached to it

>marrying the villian involves a complex set of unlock luigi bullshit and retarded levels of grinding that is never explained or tracked anywhere in game
>game literally overflows the counters and makes it impossible in original release of the game
You DID marry best girl, right?

Attached: Witch_Princess.png (672x800, 519.78K)

>If you beat it, it's not a bad end gameover

Getting it out of the way

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106.98K)

It works better if she was an antagonist but not actually evil, and it happens often enough in that way.

A story where the protagonist betrays their friends just so they can fuck an evil bitch who wants to kill them anyway isn't exactly very rewarding.

what game?

HM again, A new Beginning. The series often has witch and goddess characters who're ridiculously hard to marry ht in this game a glitch made it outright impossible if you satisfied the conditions

This is the non dogshit version of Back to Nature that was only on PSP. Fixed most of the issues with the original game and expanded on it. Kinda based but a shame they made it only PSP.

Attached: 1636582815640.png (291x500, 269.37K)

fuck off retard

If she had joined earlier I may have gone for her but I was far too invested in Sakuya, Bianca and Lisette that I didn't have time to care much for her, although I still tried to see as many interactions as possible

these anons know what's up

Attached: 553px-Aversa_Dark_One_BtlFace_C.webp.png (553x630, 390.99K)

I posted about this maybe last week? The week before? It was in a retarded shitposting thread that I doubt anyone saw, but I love stories where the protag and villain are friends and have the same goal but a different means of getting there. Sort of like the relationship between Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr. It's even better if over the course of the story you fall in love with the villain. Fuck, I love enemies to lovers stories.

Attached: 1605729575635.jpg (900x600, 87.75K)

>Villian is the cutest and you can marry her
I will now play this game

How does she intend to destroy a town?

93? sounds like a well earned hard orgasm.

Bulldozing over it with giant robots and building an amusement park over it.

Was there a Harvest Moon game that wasn't a broken piece of shit

Women think that spreading shameful rumors in town equals to nuking it. Go figure

harvest moon games have story?

What is the best Haverst Moon/Story of Seasons? I looked at the remake of Friends of Mineral Town, but I find the art direction kinda ugly. Did they put enough quality of life improvement to justify another playthrough? Don't tell me Stardew Valley, I tried it, and it felt like a chinese bootleg

Attached: 1349609348823.jpg (282x341, 44.08K)